BY REDKEN

Travel Size Beach Envy Volume Texturizing Conditioner - Redken Beach Envy Volume Texturizing Shampoo is a light-weight conditioner to create amplified, loose waves with amazing body. - Travel Size Beach Envy Volume Texturizing Conditioner see more...

Buy on ULTA
Brooke W.
I’m in love with this product. The formula is great it’s not too thick. I let it sit in my hair for 2-3 minutes then rinse but it makes just hair so soft and it doesn’t take out my natural curl. I bought got this product as a free gift from Ulta and I’ve used it ever since. Highly recommend.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I love my Redken Travel sized Beach Envy Volume Texture Conditioner! I just put it in my hair after I wash it and then I twist it up into a bun and when I wake up, I take my hair down and I get the perfect beachy waves!
Shea W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love. The smell is great. Def awesome for giving you that lived in Beachy texture! Works great on fine, and wavy hair to give you a little body and lift. Use with the shampoo that goes along with it for the best results.
Melissa V.
Greenville, SC
Great conditioner! It smells clean, give volume and a little texture! This is great for more oil hair because it give more of a dry volume than a moisturized feel. This is an overall great product that id absolutely recommend!
Jessica M.
Clifton, NJ
Are use this in the summer with its matching shampoo when I want my hair to dry natural and I don’t want to put any heat to it it makes a huge difference in the curl and texture that it gives my hair I love it
Abigail K.
Rowlett, TX
Great product to have with you at all times. Travel size is perfect and has enough product to last a few days although I reccommend bringing 2 if your trip is longer than 3 days.
Leah L.
Charleston
I accidentally purchased this shampoo and conditioner instead of the High Rise Volume, but I’m happy with the results. The conditioner is a light gel that doesn’t feel heavy or weigh my fine hair down. I wash my hair every day and it is color treated so having a good conditioner is vital to my hair’s health.
Graciela G.
Bolingbrook
Elimanates friz but only for the first couple hours, i also have to apply it only when its wet. wish i coul dapply it to dra hair but it leaves it crunchy and dose not apply evenly
Emily R.
I have naturally wavy hair, so this conditioner is perfect. It really vamps up the waviness of my hair. The smell is okay, nothing too special.
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this in the summer time the smell is so good and leaves hair soft and silky. This is my holy grail. Really love redken