Redken Tousel Whip 04 Soft Texturizing Hair Cream-Wax uploaded by Abigail M.

BY REDKEN

Discover Redken's first ever cream-wax - Redken Tousle Whip 04. Work this wonder wax into any style to enhance hair with undone texture soft separation and a modern matte-satin finish. The light creamy texture of Redken Tousle Whip 04 adds supple definition and effortlessly undone texture into any style. The pearl-touch complex adds a lustrous satin-matte finish while the blend of oils and waxes weightlessly define your style. Directions of use: Apply a small amount to damp or dry hair then blow-dry. Reapply to dry hair for added texture.

Ashlee S.
Fairfax, IA
I got my hair cut from mid length to a pixie cut at a salon. After I needed something easy to get that "right out of the salon" style since I was transitioning to such a high maintenance cut. I bought this and it did all the work for me! I just straightened some of my pesky pieces and played with this around the ends of the rest and it gave me volume, texture and a very stylish finish. So easy to use. Not greasy. Wipes off of hands easily. Stays locked in all day. Favorite texture wax I've ever used.
addie r.
Old hickory, TN
I have been using this on my sons curly hair to get a bit more defined curls with no frizz. this does the job without leaving him with heavy, weighed down curls.. the texture is perfect!! I always have a problem with too sticky products or products that make his hair hard and crunchy like.. I can use this on his hair and he will have touchable soft curls.. it smells great also.. will repurchase
Christie S.
Scotts Valley, CA
In a sea of hair products, this cream wax imakes the cut. I like a modern, sleek look and flay away stray hairs at my part drive me crazy. A small amount rubbed between my palms and strategically placed takes care of the problem. It also works great as a texturizier to separate long layers around the face without leaving a greasy residue. My new best friend.
Magaly M.
Perris , Ca
I originally bought this product to run through my hair after it was curled to give it movement and separation but it turned out to be too heavy for my fine hair :/ I have it to my brother and he loves it and now only uses this verses the pomade he was using before .
Karina H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love texturizing cream. It is a great alternative to mousse, hairspray, and gel. And it smells so so good. I love the fact that you can restyle your hair with this product without using a lot of product. And it will hold up an awesome looking mohawk.
Leslie D.
Richland, WA
I used this when I had to dreads to keep the flyaway hairs at bay. It worked very well but not for very long. That's the only negative thoughts I personally had. I have course thick hair, and at that time it was Down to my bottom. So I had to use a lot. Maybe not for dreads but short term use I would recommend.
Paloma C.
Woodbridge
Way too thick. It feels like you are using car wax on your hair. I prefer something that leaves my hair looking a bit softer and shinier, not coarse and hard to touch. The scent is a but too "manly" for me?
Jessica S.
Northville, MI
I have fine hair and this product made my hair greasy. It was great in the morning when I initially applied it, but as the day went on it weighed my hair down and made it greasy.
marcy R.
Alvin, TX
This is one of my favorites.I have flyaways hair all the time all other products weren't taming my flyaways. This product does it right I put a small amount and whuala.....no more flyaways
Dayna L.
I use this on product on my son and husband who both have shorter length hair. It works well on both of them and holds the style all day long, even with my son constantly touching it.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?