BY REDKEN

Gabriela Matthew H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product, I used it on my self and on my clients when I went to Milan Cosmetology. It really gives great volume it's very effective! It smells good and I wouldn't compare! It also leaves ur hair shiny and non hard or sticky! No need for improvement, I love it and extremely recommend it!!!
Heather H.
Virgie, KY
My fiancé and I both have used this product and we both have fell in love with it! It is a amazing product and everyone should try it out
Bailey S.
Has a funky smell and makes hair crusty , powders up like I have dandruff but I don't. Also dries stiff.
Christina M.
Corona, CA
I love this hair product, I have fine hair and need a good volume product . This does the job !
Amanda B.
Lilly, PA
Great for adding volume to my hair. I don't use much since my hair is short. It's a pixie cut for a busy mommy. I used redken in cosmetology school and it's still my favorite product line over others I've tried. Hasn't really let me down. Apply to wet hair and blow dry with a round brush so I don't have to straighten my short hair.
Danielle P.
I love using this. I haven't found many that don't weigh my hair down or shortly after, make my hair look gross. It holds without clumping and gives the perfect natural body without fighting it! I'm also a sucker for things that make my hair smell good!
Heather e.
CAN I JUST SAY I LOVE REDKEN! This is one of my all time favorite products! I have bone strait hair and thin so of corse flat, i literally straiten my hair n 1m 30s but when i put this in my hair ... That flat need life look is gone! LOVE, LOVE,LOVE!
Paulette B.
Oviedo, FL
I like this mostly because i get no flakes and no stickyness. i apply it on my hair comb my hair then apply it again and style my hair. and add some hair spray either redken or matrix(biolage)
Ashlee M.
Carthage, NC
I love using this. It is hard to find hair items that won't weigh your hair down. It holds your hair without making it feel hard or it clumping together. It smells nice as well.
Alyssa C.
Hatfield, PA
Really good for your hair and left it feelimh nice and soft
This is a really good product for all types of hair and it doesn't feel like it's weighing it down at all!