Redken Touch Control 05 Volumizing Texture Whip uploaded by Tyler N.

BY REDKEN

Whip your style into shape with texture and control that's never stiff. Lightweight foam leaves curly or straight hair shiny, touchable and full of movement.

Jordan H.
Eleanor, WV
Love this mousse! You have to use very little and it doesn’t weigh your hair down! It smells pretty good, and it holds my curls the best out of any mousse I’ve tried! I’d definitely recommend this product!
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA
I use this product when doing a pompadour style. It's light enough to not flatten your hair, firm enough to keep it in place and is easy to work into your hair. It gives volume, texture and hold, so the possibilities are endless! A must have for those of us who like the 'little effort' look.
Amanda B.
Lilly, PA
Great for adding volume to my hair. I don't use much since my hair is short. It's a pixie cut for a busy mommy. I used redken in cosmetology school and it's still my favorite product line over others I've tried. Hasn't really let me down. Apply to wet hair and blow dry with a round brush so I don't have to straighten my short hair.
Gabriela Matthew H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product, I used it on my self and on my clients when I went to Milan Cosmetology. It really gives great volume it's very effective! It smells good and I wouldn't compare! It also leaves ur hair shiny and non hard or sticky! No need for improvement, I love it and extremely recommend it!!!
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I LOVE LOVE using this Touch Control 5 Volumizing texture is great for my hair. I used it when I'm wanting to style my hair up, while out out and about all day. A little goes a long way, which is a winner when it comes to the wallet. I love the size of the bottle, makes it easy to store in my tiny bathroom
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I really enjoy using this product. It smells great and I put it through my hair after I have combed it out and it is still pretty damp. If you wait too long to put it in your hair it can get sticky. I then comb it through my hair, wait a few minutes, then blow dry my hair with a large round brush. This really helps to give my color damaged hair volume and shine. It also helps take away frizz!
Paige W.
Falkville, AL
My hair is so so fine but this stuff is amazing at creating volume and texture to it! I use this when I get out of the shower and use a round brush for blow drying! It's fabulous and I would recommended to anyone needing and extra lift to their fine flat hair!
Graci S.
Daytona Beach, FL
OMG I love it so much it holds for so long and I used it on my friends hair and she loved it so much so I definitely recommend it. If you have hair that doesn't say it that way and you need something to help it stay up that I definitely recommend you use this.
Danielle P.
I love using this. I haven't found many that don't weigh my hair down or shortly after, make my hair look gross. It holds without clumping and gives the perfect natural body without fighting it! I'm also a sucker for things that make my hair smell good!
Heather e.
CAN I JUST SAY I LOVE REDKEN! This is one of my all time favorite products! I have bone strait hair and thin so of corse flat, i literally straiten my hair n 1m 30s but when i put this in my hair ... That flat need life look is gone! LOVE, LOVE,LOVE!