BY REDKEN #84 in Conditioning Treatments

Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
One of the nice parts about this is that it's marketed to both genders and the smell is great and not feminine. Using this weekly, my hair felt continuously silky and not overly heavy with product or dull. It really helps in those times where I put my hair yhroigu torture by resupply in it with nutrients or reversing heat damange.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this hair treatment every six weeks. It leaves my hair feeling completely refreshed. It brings back shine and luster to my natural brown hair and is so easy to use. Deep conditioning is so necessary whether you color treat or not and redken does the trick!
Paige M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe this is the magical stuff my hair stylists loves to put in my hair every time she colors it to help with any potential damage and believe me when I say this stuff erases all signs of any potential damage- my hair never feels better after this treatment!
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dyed my hair bright pink in high school and this was my go to for the after effects. I love Redken's products and I can't wait to dye my hair properly again before using the treatments! I recommend this to anyone looking for a deep treatment.
Angélica G.
Alfred, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this thanks to a friend. And it was the best gift ever! Its delicious scent, its creamy texture it is just perfect! Your hair gets shiny, silky, easy to comb and style. Just perfect! I fell in love with this product. If you use the whole treatment: shampoo, conditioner, and deep treatment, your hair will be grateful!
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a couple of times while my hair was in the process to going platinum blonde. It did wonders the first time. After that it was making my hair super oily. But still a great product. Not for the price though.
Holly H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to put this in my hair after Ive showered and then I wrap my turby twist towel around my head and leave it on for hours and hours. It really helps to soften my hair and give it that healthy look. Since I dye my hair a lot! I use this a few times a month!
Allie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had really dead hair since I only use shampoo but when I started using this it made it so much more healthy. I love the smell and the feel. It was very easy and convenient. I am very satisfied with this product
Teodora T.
Chattanooga
Just like the rest of the redken products this one is amazing. Very good for repairing damages hair and the price is worth it. I really like all redken products and think that you can't go wrong with them.
Olga K.
Love this oil! One of the best products on the market! It is gentle yet effective! Nice packaging! And I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends! I would most definitely buy again!