BY REDKEN

Enriched with lipids, gently cleanses to remove impurities while smoothing the cuticle to help porous, age-weakened hair combat the five signs of aging. Hair is revitalized with increased resilience, renewed manageability and youthful shine. see more...

• How does this compare to the purifying shampoo?1 Answers
Aisha A.
Woodbridge, VA
It doesn't have strong chemicals. I used to shed a lot but after using this is don't shed as much. And my hair looks healthy.
Megan G.
Bee Cave, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair dresser always uses this on me at the salon. Great smell and not filmy at all!
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never understood his and hers shampoo... why buy a men's shampoo and then my own? So I decided to try this and my husband couldn't care less but I love it! Now we are back down to one bottle in the shower and it is more cost effective for our family.
Jenna F.
Fairway
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was looking for a light shampoo to help my hair grow faster. Smells good, hair is clean, but not sure if it's growing faster.
Jeanine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THE BRAND, LOVE ALL THEIR PRODUCTS. I LOVE THE SMELL OF THE PRODUCTS AND THE WAY THEY LEAVE MY HAIR.
Katelyn W.
Much like the conditioner counterpart, this shampoo leaves my hair soft and healthy without getting greasy for days. I love this product. It helps keep my hair healthy and happy.
Vanessa E.
Bethesda, MD
Also have the conditioner ! Best product you can get for oily hair, plus it really smells good !
Veronica B.
It works great for damaged hair! it definitely restores moisture and gives hair more life!
Taylor S.
El Cajon, CA
Such a great shampoo! love the smell and the fact that my husband doesn't get weirded out about using my shampoo
Kristen F.
This product is very thick and concetrated. I liked it, but didn't see much of an overall difference with my hair.
Dana W.
How does this compare to the purifying shampoo?