BY REDKEN

Corrective care for porous, age-weakened hair Green tea Time Reset™ Shampoo, enriched with lipids, gently cleanses to remove impurities while smoothing the cuticle to help porous, age weakened hair combat the five signs of aging*. Formulated with Redken s  exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and Vital 5 Complex, it delivers a combination of green tea, peptides, ceramide and camellia oil to help defend against free radicals, strengthen and repair unresponsive strands, and replenish depleted moisture. Hair is revitalized with increased resilience, renewed manageability and youthful shine. .

• How does this compare to the purifying shampoo?1 Answers
  • Ive seen this in Walmart is it good1 Answers
Megan N.
dyer, in
Love redken products. Makes my hair feel shiny, smooth, manageable and most importantly healthy! I have been using color saving shampoo from redken as well and it helps bring life and growth back to my hair while keeping me as blonde as I am when I walk out of the salon!
Vanessa T.
I hated this shampoo. Yes, hated. It left my hair like straw, breaking and flat. It is supposed to fill cuticles, add shine and revive hair. Nope, nope and nope. Disappointed with this Redken product for sure
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This shampoo is so rich, highly concentrated (so it doesn’t take much), smells good, and makes my hair feel so much better- I can really tell a difference when I use this verses something over the counter.
Abby G.
Omaha
Bought because it is a sulfate free shampoo that was recommended to me and overall I've been happy with the results. Didn't notice a huge difference in my hair but my hair had been damaged by over processing before I started using.
Kelli M.
Lansing, MI
I purchased this product from a salon and it came highly recommended by my stylist. After the first use I was very unsatisfied but I still used it for a couple more days, The shampoo left my hair feeling greasy and weighed down. I am still searching for a smoothing shampoo that doesn't weigh my hair down
Shelby T.
Muskego, WI
Redken is the best shampoo in the opinion. I noticed the difference between using a drug store brand and Redken. My hair is healthier, stronger and stays cleaner longer. I use it a couple times a week because I don't wash my hair every day. I won't use anything else.
Nancy T.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this Redkin Time Reset Shampoo. It smells heavenly and it makes your hair shine! It is gentle enough to work use every day. I bought it from my stylist who recommended it for my thick hair. It is a great go to shampoo! I can't wait to use it every day!
Brooke M.
Bakersfield, CA
Amazing. It left my hair soft and shiny not greasy! Smells great and very long lasting. I have thick hair and it took away the frizz completely. I recommend this product for anyone who uses heat on their hair or if you love good quality shampoo.
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
This Redken shampoo was one of my favorite shampoos during the summer. It doesn't leave any residue nor weigh your hair down. It is on the pricier side but I usually interchange it with a drugstore shampoo every other day or so. My hair feels so much softer after the use of this and the corresponding conditioner as well.
Karina H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this shampoo. It always makes my hair feel smooth and beautiful. It deeply cleanses my hair and adds shine without weighing down my hair. I love love love Redken products. This shampoo also has a very delicious smell. It leaves my hair feeling silky and soft and makes look alive again.
lesley b.
Ive seen this in Walmart is it good
Dana W.
How does this compare to the purifying shampoo?