BY REDKEN

Corrective care for porous, age-weakened hair Green tea Time Reset™ Shampoo, enriched with lipids, gently cleanses to remove impurities while smoothing the cuticle to help porous, age weakened hair combat the five signs of aging*. Formulated with Redken s  exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and Vital 5 Complex, it delivers a combination of green tea, peptides, ceramide and camellia oil to help defend against free radicals, strengthen and repair unresponsive strands, and replenish depleted moisture. Hair is revitalized with increased resilience, renewed manageability and youthful shine. . see more...

Lisa R.
Austin, TX
This Redken shampoo was one of my favorite shampoos during the summer. It doesn't leave any residue nor weigh your hair down. It is on the pricier side but I usually interchange it with a drugstore shampoo every other day or so. My hair feels so much softer after the use of this and the corresponding conditioner as well.
Karina H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this shampoo. It always makes my hair feel smooth and beautiful. It deeply cleanses my hair and adds shine without weighing down my hair. I love love love Redken products. This shampoo also has a very delicious smell. It leaves my hair feeling silky and soft and makes look alive again.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
This makes your hair so soft!!! I dye my hair a lot so the goal is to keeping soft so it doesn't fry and become crunchy and this does just that. It smells delicious and is easy to rinse out and my hair feels like silk afterwards.
Natasha G.
Ticonderoga, NY
This product made my hair super soft and smooth. the bottle was a nice color and very eye catching. the product was a lil pricey but definitely worth the money. i bought this product at a local hair salon. i was definitely satisfied with purchasing this product.
Stephany A.
Perris, CA
I tried their conditioner but this shampoo didn't really work as well as I thought. Left my hair feeling the same and didn't do why the bottle says. I do though have colored hair.
Diana G.
This shampoo really didn't do much for me or my scalp. I have buildup that is from an unknown cause and I don't use additional products and this did not do much after a month. I won't buy this again.
JoAnna G.
San Antonio, TX
Gives my hair that feel of a new cut. Where my hair feel moisturized and soft. I use this in every wash. Haven't tried anything else that compares to this shampoo.
Tina H.
Grand Blanc, MI
This is a product I have used in the past but I believe they have discontinued this product. This was a product I loved but can not find anymore.
Suri O.
Sarasota, FL
I use this product when i recently have dyed my hair because it renourish it and makes it look healthy and strong without making it look rough.
liyah w.
Odenville, AL
Great makes my hair feel soft thick and luscious.It was really inexpensive and has plain but cute packaging. Also smells very very good