BeautyHairHair ProductsRedken
Time Reset Corrective Defense- Aging Hair Lotion

Redken Time Reset Corrective Defense- Aging Hair Lotion

by Redken

A multi-tasking lotion, Redken Time Reset Corrective Defense smoothes the cuticle while helping to restore the hair’s natural defences. The advanced protective and softening formula helps combat the five signs of ageing and leaves hair supple and strong.

Formulated with Redken’s Vital 5 Complex, Time Reset Corrective Defense revitalises your hair providing internal support with intra-cylane; replenishes moisture, softness and shine with camellia oil; protects with anti-oxidant green tea; repairs the surface of the cuticle with peptides and ceramide and prevents further damage with anti-ageing UV filters. Easing combability for improved manageability, your hair builds up a resistance against breakage for a healthy looking finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redken Time Reset Corrective Defense- Aging Hair Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Redken products are amazing. I love them. they make my hair feel amazing. You will not be disappoint in any of there products.
jessica Y.
love this product for.my.hair. use it everyday to keep it looking fresh and clean. love it for any hair type
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a fabulous hair product. I would purchase more from this brand. Would recommend to friends and family members.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
1,072 reviews
My stylist got me hooked on redkin products and this is nothing shy of perfection. I love this!!
Jennifer H.
Dundalk, MD
I used this because my friend recommend it to me. I had dry brittle hair from dying it, straightening, & blow drying so much. I needed something to soften it up. So a friend told me about this. I used it and now my hair is softer than ever. I love it. I've been using it for about two weeks and I've had great results.
Kelsey O.
LaGrange, GA
I swear I thought my hair was going to fall out. It started breaking and was so dry and crusty.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
My hair has never been more healthy and luxurious feeling than whenever I'm using this stuff. I swear... it's a staple for all damaged hair people.
Virginia L.
I have really thick frizzy hair and I always need something that will moisten it and make it look and feel healthy this made my hair soft and manageable I really liked it
Annie Pimentel 0.
Excellent aporta lo importante a mi cabello sin dañarlo, muy efectivo y sobre todo con muy buen precio comparado con otras marcas que hay en el mercado
Taylor L.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Truly softens my hair. I color my hair every few months and am always straightening or curling it, so my hair often feels like straw. This product really has helped soften my hair and make it feel healthier.

Looking for your answer?