BY REDKEN

Corrective care for porous, age-weakened hair Green tea Time Reset™ Conditioner helps provide easy detangling to help porous, age-weakened hair combat the five signs of aging*. Formulated with Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and Vital 5 Complex, it delivers a combination of green tea, peptides, ceramide and camellia oil to help protect against free radicals, strengthen and repair unresponsive strands, and replenish depleted moisture. Hair is revitalized with increased resilience, renewed manageability and youthful shine.

Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Mary H.
Huntsville
I like using this product! It gives me lots of body and shine. It’s safe for color treated hair. I felt it’s affordable and really moisturizing. I will recommend it to family and friends to use .
Rebecca V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a sample of this from another order that I placed. I tried it plus the shampoo and found that they were okay. My hair felt clean soft and smooth after use.
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
I love this conditioner I used it in beauty school on clients who’d come in for a trim so it would heighten the experience of a new cut because it does hit the target of repairing hair all Redken is pricy but always exceeds expectations
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This just felt like a regular thick conditioner to me. I didn't feel like I did much more than a normal repairing conditioner would. Redken products do smell nice and work well, but make sure you get s product that is made for your hair type.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Nikki B.
Heppner, OR
Not a fan of this conditioner. It didn't hydrate my hair the way my much less expensive regular brand did. It also seemed to weigh down my roots and made my hair look lifeless.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
An absolute "must" from the Redken brand! It's categorized under the unisex category which is perfect for us females. Sometimes you want to try out the men's products because you feel they can be better than woman's (such as razors and deodorant). It's a great product and gets the job done. Definitely check this out if you come across it or if you're looking to buy a great conditioner (especially if you have thick or coarse hair).
jill m.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
Like my skin, my hair can get dry and damaged from coloring. This product leaves my hair soft and manageable at a great price. I loathe brushing my hair after I wash it, but Redken makes it a breeze. Especially if you have long hair like mine. I recommended it to my friends all the time becaus they always ask what I use in my hair.
Kylee F.
Salina, KS
My hair was very dry before using this conditioner. This really helped my hair get back to the nice silky soft it was before all the hair coloring and straightening. It was a great value for the price. It doesn't take much product to wash my hair thoroughly daily.
Amber E.
Ligonier, IN
What is time reset?
Kate C.
Austintown, OH
How well does this work? My Mom could use something like this
Ashlie W.
Kalispell, MT
Has anyone noticed this maintaining or turning your hairs color grey?

Amazon