BY REDKEN

Corrective care for porous, age-weakened hair Green tea Time Reset™ Conditioner helps provide easy detangling to help porous, age-weakened hair combat the five signs of aging*. Formulated with Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and Vital 5 Complex, it delivers a combination of green tea, peptides, ceramide and camellia oil to help protect against free radicals, strengthen and repair unresponsive strands, and replenish depleted moisture. Hair is revitalized with increased resilience, renewed manageability and youthful shine.

Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the smell of this conditioner and the way it left my hair feeling super soft and easy to manage after showering. It’s safe for color treated hair and helps fight against signs of aging. I love it
Mary H.
Huntsville
I like using this product! It gives me lots of body and shine. It’s safe for color treated hair. I felt it’s affordable and really moisturizing. I will recommend it to family and friends to use .
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
I love this conditioner I used it in beauty school on clients who’d come in for a trim so it would heighten the experience of a new cut because it does hit the target of repairing hair all Redken is pricy but always exceeds expectations
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This just felt like a regular thick conditioner to me. I didn't feel like I did much more than a normal repairing conditioner would. Redken products do smell nice and work well, but make sure you get s product that is made for your hair type.
April S.
Fort worth, TX
Hands down love this stuff. It smells amazing and makes my hair so soft. I have used this my whole life on and off. My mother used to own a salon and this was her top choice and seller.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Nikki B.
Heppner , OR
Not a fan of this conditioner. It didn't hydrate my hair the way my much less expensive regular brand did. It also seemed to weigh down my roots and made my hair look lifeless.
Christen B.
Altus, OK
I get my naturally dark brown hair highlighted regularly and a conditioner such as this is necessary to keep it from being straw-like. This one keeps my hair nice and soft!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
An absolute "must" from the Redken brand! It's categorized under the unisex category which is perfect for us females. Sometimes you want to try out the men's products because you feel they can be better than woman's (such as razors and deodorant). It's a great product and gets the job done. Definitely check this out if you come across it or if you're looking to buy a great conditioner (especially if you have thick or coarse hair).
Kate C.
Austintown, OH
How well does this work? My Mom could use something like this
Amber E.