BY REDKEN

Corrective care for porous, age-weakened hair Green tea Time Reset™ Conditioner helps provide easy detangling to help porous, age-weakened hair combat the five signs of aging*. Formulated with Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and Vital 5 Complex, it delivers a combination of green tea, peptides, ceramide and camellia oil to help protect against free radicals, strengthen and repair unresponsive strands, and replenish depleted moisture. Hair is revitalized with increased resilience, renewed manageability and youthful shine. *When used with Time Reset™ Salon Service. . see more...

jill m.
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like my skin, my hair can get dry and damaged from coloring. This product leaves my hair soft and manageable at a great price. I loathe brushing my hair after I wash it, but Redken makes it a breeze. Especially if you have long hair like mine. I recommended it to my friends all the time becaus they always ask what I use in my hair.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Baltimore, MD
Redken Time Reset Conditioner was horrible for my hair. From what I read on the bottle this Conditioner sounded perfect for my color treated and sometimes dry hair. This Conditioner actually made my hair feel worse. Not moisturizing at all. I gave this conditioner away.
Kylee F.
Kylee F.
Salina, KS
My hair was very dry before using this conditioner. This really helped my hair get back to the nice silky soft it was before all the hair coloring and straightening. It was a great value for the price. It doesn't take much product to wash my hair thoroughly daily.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Columbia Falls, MT
I love redken. I use the blue bottle for split ends and swear by it. I just recently switched from this conditioner to biolage colorlast which I love but this is still a great product I would recommend both products
Emily P.
Emily P.
Rossville, GA
I love this conditioner. I use it ever time I wash my hair. It leaves it silky & smelling great! I also love that it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Margarita S.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this conditioner makes my hair feel so soft I bleached my hair blonde and this actually save my hair from getting so fried and damaged..
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Duluth, MN
I heard this conditioner was good for aging hair. I did not like it as much as Redken All-Soft. It basically did nothing for my thick hair.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Beaumont, CA
Pampers my hair! Love how soft and manageable it leaves my hair! And is safe for colored hair, as a stylist I recommend this brand!
Great product!. Makes the hair super soft. Gives it a nice texture. Doesn't get oily. Helped me to get my hair silky again.
Thanks so that we are not a good idea for you and the rest is fine but I have to go with it is not the best