BY REDKEN

Corrective care for porous, age-weakened hair Green tea Time Reset™ Conditioner helps provide easy detangling to help porous, age-weakened hair combat the five signs of aging*. Formulated with Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and Vital 5 Complex, it delivers a combination of green tea, peptides, ceramide and camellia oil to help protect against free radicals, strengthen and repair unresponsive strands, and replenish depleted moisture. Hair is revitalized with increased resilience, renewed manageability and youthful shine. *When used with Time Reset™ Salon Service. . see more...

stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Redken Time Reset Conditioner more...
I love the smell of this conditioner and the way it left my hair feeling super soft and easy to manage after showering. It’s safe for color treated hair and helps fight against signs of aging. I love it
April S.
Fort worth, TX
Hands down love this stuff. It smells amazing and makes my hair so soft. I have used this my whole life on and off. My mother used to own a salon and this was her top choice and seller.
Nikki B.
Heppner, OR
Review for: Redken Time Reset Conditioner more...
Not a fan of this conditioner. It didn't hydrate my hair the way my much less expensive regular brand did. It also seemed to weigh down my roots and made my hair look lifeless.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This just felt like a regular thick conditioner to me. I didn't feel like I did much more than a normal repairing conditioner would. Redken products do smell nice and work well, but make sure you get s product that is made for your hair type.
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
Like my skin, my hair can get dry and damaged from coloring. This product leaves my hair soft and manageable at a great price. I loathe brushing my hair after I wash it, but Redken makes it a breeze. Especially if you have long hair like mine. I recommended it to my friends all the time becaus they always ask what I use in my hair.
Kylee F.
Salina, KS
My hair was very dry before using this conditioner. This really helped my hair get back to the nice silky soft it was before all the hair coloring and straightening. It was a great value for the price. It doesn't take much product to wash my hair thoroughly daily.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
It is okay it leaves your hair feeling lightweight, detangles, conditions, moisturizes, cons are not moisturizing enough , not good for thicker hair , doesn't smell that good . Overall did not perform that well for my type of hair which is a lot of fine hair.
Heather J.
Wonderful conditioner., brings life back to damaged limp locks. I get from salon, yet it's affordable, packaging is nice. I get the larger bottle. I do not use continuously, as my hair does not require conditioner on the daily. I do recommend.
Katelyn W.
This product works wonders! It makes my hair soft and shiny without making it greasy just one day after washing. I straighten my hair every day and this conditioner really protects my hair and helps to repair damage I've already done.
Amanda S.
Columbia Falls, MT
I love redken. I use the blue bottle for split ends and swear by it. I just recently switched from this conditioner to biolage colorlast which I love but this is still a great product I would recommend both products