Redken Thickening Lotion 06 All Over Body Builder uploaded by angie h.Redken Thickening Lotion 06 All Over Body Builder uploaded by Andrea A.Redken Thickening Lotion 06 All Over Body Builder uploaded by Logan Lynn R.

BY REDKEN

The formula of this volumizing, hair thickening & stengthening lotion is enriched with proteins that reconstruct and strengthen hair while adding extra body and shine. Its lightweight, alcohol-free formula is designed to give more substance and thickness to each hair strand to expand body and fullness.

• Medium control hair lotion
  • Builds extra hair  body, texture, volume and shine
  • Bodifying proteins help reconstruct and strengthen hair

AQUA/WATER, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA WATER/WITCH HAZEL LEAF WATER, SODIUM POLYSTYRENE SULFONATE, VP/VA COPOLYMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, CARBOMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ALCOHOL DENAT., PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TAURINE, ETHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, EUGENOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LIMONENE (D46318/1)

• Does this help to add volume? I have been looking for a g...2 Answers
  • My hair has an undercut so it's not so thick, but I want ...1 Answers
Miranda M.
for all my fine haired girls- this is the product for you! i have super fine hair that literally sticks to my face. because it's black, you can even see my scalp at times which is the worst. i started using this a few weeks ago when my hairdresser friend recommended it. i didn't think it would do much, but i was WRONG! after I wash my hair, I run about a dime size amount of this through my hair, even a little on my roots, and then blow-dry it. after that, my hair is literally so full and voluminous!! it doesn't make my hair oily either which says a lot considering my hair will start getting oily the day after I wash it. seriously, if you struggle with flat hair, get this!!! Redken Thickening Lotion 06 All Over Body Builder
Brooke T.
I haven’t personally use this to, but my mom uses this and swears by it. She generally has pretty thin hair but using this I feel like it just gives her a ton of volume and it works really well. Full price of this is a little pricey but if you get it on sale it’s definitely worth it
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
I had pretty much given up on finding any products that worked well with my thin fine hair. After some research I figured I'd give it one last shot and ordered this. Boy was I blown out of the water. My hair looked amazing. It looked so much thicker and fuller which also made look like I had volume. It doesn't weigh your hair down at all or make it greasy. The product is a little sticky so it takes a couple tries to get used to applying it but it's totally worth it.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
The only down side is that my hair is fine, so this can get settle kinda heavy on my hair if I’m not super careful to apply just a tad! It can leave my hair feeling crunchy. BUT if I get just the right amount, it does help lift my hair, and gives the appearance that I have more hair than I actually do. It provides great volume (again, with the right amount!).
Dawn T.
Lone Star, TX
Have thin fine hair. It works ok. Not my first pick. For the price I’d go with another brand. Does build body just not as well as other brands& easy to use too much and weigh hair down instead.
Natalie A.
This is a great volume product it really helps when you use it before pulling your hair out it’s a great value for the price although it is kind of expensive it exceeds my expectations on all levels I do have wavy brown hair and I don’t think they have any room for improvement as I love this product
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
Sticky, sticky product. It’s meant to build up on the cuticle I’d the hair to give more fullness, which it does, but can leave the hair feeling tangled and tacky while brushing and styling. I’d say it depends how touchable hair you would like whether this product is right for you.
Jenn R.
OMG I can't live without this thickening lotion. I absolutely love it and it helps give my fine thin hair life. I use this on a daily basis and cannot cannot cannot live without it. I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants a good thickening lotion it works wonders
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Be careful how much you use. I have very thin hair and I used a little too much which just made my hair kinda greasy and heavy. I didn’t see too much thickening with this so maybe it’s just not great on thin hair. It just seemed to weigh it down even when I used it sparingly.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have thin, fine, and curly long hair. My moms stylist actually recommended this to her and I tried some when I was home for Christmas. Miracle worker for both of us. The only improvement would be the price.
Elyssa W.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does this help to add volume? I have been looking for a great product for volume forever any suggestions?
Amber H.
My hair has an undercut so it's not so thick, but I want volume in the hair I do have left! How does this work? Does it work well with color treated hair?