Redken Thickening Lotion 06 All Over Body Builder uploaded by angie h.Redken Thickening Lotion 06 All Over Body Builder uploaded by Andrea A.Redken Thickening Lotion 06 All Over Body Builder uploaded by Logan Lynn R.

BY REDKEN #29 in Hair Cream

The formula of this volumizing, hair thickening & stengthening lotion is enriched with proteins that reconstruct and strengthen hair while adding extra body and shine. Its lightweight, alcohol-free formula is designed to give more substance and thickness to each hair strand to expand body and fullness.

• Medium control hair lotion
  • Builds extra hair  body, texture, volume and shine
  • Bodifying proteins help reconstruct and strengthen hair

AQUA/WATER, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA WATER/WITCH HAZEL LEAF WATER, SODIUM POLYSTYRENE SULFONATE, VP/VA COPOLYMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, CARBOMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ALCOHOL DENAT., PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TAURINE, ETHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, EUGENOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LIMONENE (D46318/1)

• Does this help to add volume? I have been looking for a g...2 Answers
  • My hair has an undercut so it's not so thick, but I want ...1 Answers
Miranda M.
for all my fine haired girls- this is the product for you! i have super fine hair that literally sticks to my face. because it's black, you can even see my scalp at times which is the worst. i started using this a few weeks ago when my hairdresser friend recommended it. i didn't think it would do much, but i was WRONG! after I wash my hair, I run about a dime size amount of this through my hair, even a little on my roots, and then blow-dry it. after that, my hair is literally so full and voluminous!! it doesn't make my hair oily either which says a lot considering my hair will start getting oily the day after I wash it. seriously, if you struggle with flat hair, get this!!! Redken Thickening Lotion 06 All Over Body Builder
Brooke T.
I haven’t personally use this to, but my mom uses this and swears by it. She generally has pretty thin hair but using this I feel like it just gives her a ton of volume and it works really well. Full price of this is a little pricey but if you get it on sale it’s definitely worth it
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
I had pretty much given up on finding any products that worked well with my thin fine hair. After some research I figured I'd give it one last shot and ordered this. Boy was I blown out of the water. My hair looked amazing. It looked so much thicker and fuller which also made look like I had volume. It doesn't weigh your hair down at all or make it greasy. The product is a little sticky so it takes a couple tries to get used to applying it but it's totally worth it.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have thin, fine, and curly long hair. My moms stylist actually recommended this to her and I tried some when I was home for Christmas. Miracle worker for both of us. The only improvement would be the price.
Velvet S.
Ashburn, GA
Redken Thickening Lotion 06 All Over Body Builder Nice smell. It still doesn't have all that I need. I have very thick baby fine hair to its heavy with out the texture. I most likely will not purchase because I didn't feel it was any better than drug store and I still had to use a ton of dry shampoo
Andrea A.
I (stupidly) had my hair-colored at a beauty school and the "few highlights" I requested had to be redone THREE TIMES. Needless to say my hair was FRIED. For years I dealt with never-ending tangles. My hair was so dry it turned into a rat's nest if you just looked at it.

Finally went to a pro and she suggested Redken's Extreme Mask. So I bought. It made such a difference in the texture. I love it! You slather it on the damaged hair ONLY or the protein will make your healthy hair brittle. The tub says something like 15 min, but she told me I could put my hair up, wrap in a grocery bag, and let it sit for a couple of hours. Fast forward a year and I now have grown out the fried hair, and have passed on the mask to my daughter who has chlorine/beach days damaged hair. She always comes to me to stroke her hair after she has done her treatment because it feels so silky. 5 Stars.
Shayna S.
Copley, OH
I have thick hair that is very fine. I'm always trying to add volume but with how fine my hair is, it can be difficult. I love this stuff! My hair is past my shoulders and I use about a dime size starting at my tips and working it through my roots! Gives me the added volume and thickness I'm looking for!
Logan Lynn R.
I can't say enough great things about this haircare line. I have used Redken products for my entire life as I was introduced by my parents who are dedicated users as well.

Hands down the #1 Redken product that every man, woman & child should be using no matter your hair type: ANTI-SNAP. This incredibly effective leave-in conditioner is light enough for oily hair-types & effective in treating damaged/dry tresses as well. One bottle easily lasts a month to 6 weeks & is affordably priced around $15.

Anti-snap is a fantastic enhancement to a more moderately priced hair care regimen, so don't feel obligated to spring for the entire line, although I think you'll be sold on the quality of this timeless product line.
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
I use this paired with the Guts foaming spray, and it gives my hair the life and body I want without the mess of teasing with hairspray! It also prolongs my blowout so I don't have to wash my hair daily!
Christina S.
Oh so nice! For styles that stay this thickening conditioner is to die for. It’s a girl’s best friend and so much more. If you need a little help in achieving gorgeous I would check this out today!
Elyssa W.
Does this help to add volume? I have been looking for a great product for volume forever any suggestions?
Amber H.
My hair has an undercut so it's not so thick, but I want volume in the hair I do have left! How does this work? Does it work well with color treated hair?

back