BY REDKEN

Paula E.
Paula E.
NC
My stylist uses this in my hair and it gives my hair awesome volume. I have since purchased some from her and I absolutely love it. It has a nice fresh scent and is not greasy and does a great job with giving volume. I would definitely recommend us
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
I love this thickening lotion. I have fine hair so this lotion helps me get volume. It smells great and it last all day bits totally what I wanted out of this product. I love everything about this product b
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Germantown, TN
Love using this to give my hair some thickness and coarseness for hold with certain styles. It's easy to work with, and doesn't leave my hair gritty or with any residue. I would recommend this product.
Stefany M.
Stefany M.
Penn Hills, PA
My hair is very fine so it is often limp with little volume. Using this products, however, was a complete game changer. My hair was full of life and body that lasted all day long.
haily b.
haily b.
Clearfield , UT
I love redken products , they never disappoint and always smell nice. I hear the name redken and I automatically think quality, I would recommend it to everyone.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Lancaster, OH
My hair is always so thin and frumpy most products just weigh it down more! This gave me depth and fullness and is a regular in my house!
Betty H.
Betty H.
I liked this product........Smelled nice, lift was good.....would use again, but I do like a different product better.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I love the way this adds thickness to my hair without the messy stickiness and stiffness of most products.
Yaosca D.
Yaosca D.
This product is amazing. It leaves my hair feeling and looking so thick and healthy looking! Love it!
McKenna O.
McKenna O.
Tulsa, OK
I really liked it but over time my hair just started sort of rejecting it and getting sort of oily