BY REDKEN

Redken's Exclusive Interbond Conditioning System And Powerful Care-Adjust Complex Allow You To Customize A Product Regimen Suitable To The Level Of Moisture, Repair And Control That Your Clients' Hair Needs. Hair Is Sleek, Sultry And Transformed With Luscious Shine. Features: Instantly Detangles, Repairs And Conditions Heat-Damaged Hair Lightweight Leave-In Spray Instantly Detangles, Repairs And Conditions Heat-Damaged Hair Helps Defend Hair Against Additional Heat Damage Hair Looks And Feels Strong, Healthy And Revived Contains: Care-Adjust Complex Cationic Conditioners - Moisture And Nourishment Protein / Ceramide - Internal Strength And Repair Shea Butter - Smoothing Frizz Control see more...

Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
I use a heat tool on my hair almost daily. This product has definitely helped protect my hair from heat damage as well as help to repair the previous damage I had. When using a heat tool it's extremely important to use a product to create a barrier for your hair and to prevent damage. This product does that.
Mariela G.
I super love this product. I began using it when I thought there was no return from how damaged my hair was. It really gave life to my hair and now its part of my daily routine. I honestly haven't tried others because i feel lile no other product will be able to compare.
Kaci C.
Wooster, OH
This product works well. I enjoy the smell and texture of the product. It doesn't make my hair feel sticky or oily and shiny which I always look for when buying hair products. I don't have any major complaints with this product, I would recommend it to others.
Tonya R.
Rowlett, TX
This product actually brought life to my hair! It was looking so dry and brittle. But after using this, my hair has so much more bounce and shine to it. And my boyfriend can run his fingers through my hair now! That's always a plus
Kimber S.
I used this on the daily for a long time! It smells wonderful and made my hair feel so soft and smooth! Just make sure to not apply it to your roots, or if you do, do it very sparingly to just help with flyaways after a blowout.
Giuliana C.
Central, SC
I love this product! I use a lot of heat on my hair (straightening iron, blow dryer, curling iron, etc.), and my poor hair definitely feels the heat damage. The Thermal Resist Inner Hair Repair helps to protect my hair and fix the damage I've already done.
Vindy R.
Arlington, TX
Love this product it leave your hair amazing its my go too styling products work wonders i love it cause it actually work not like those othet products that do false adverstising this product work! No complais i love love this product i have no complans
Sonia B.
Roaring River, NC
This is a great heat protectant that is totally worth the cost. It adds shine and luster to the hair and helps seal the cuticle of the hair strand on my dry curly hair
Gloria D.
Austin, TX
This product is amazing , I use it everyday my hair feels so soft even though I straight my hair everyday literally . I recommend this is just so useful you won't regret it .
Rebecca B.
The Redkin repair serum is great to use if you blow-dry/straighten/curl your hair often. It will definitely help repair any split ends or lackluster hair
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
What dose it smell like is it heavy on the hair
Ruby S.
Ware Herts
Is it effective after first use or do you have to wait a few uses to see results?
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
What is the texture of this product? Gel, lightweight spray, cream??