BY REDKEN

Boasting a lightweight formula Redken Styling - Iron Shape 11 (250ml) will protect your hair from the damaging effects of heat styling without making your hair feel stiff or crunchy. Suitable for all hair types it will also help to lock in your style so your hair stays looking fabulous around the clock. - L.M. Directions for Use: Apply to dry hair section by section before flat ironing curling or crimping. see more...

• Does this product keep your hair nice and straight after flat ironi...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well on colored hair? i want some thing to h...1 Answers
Amber M.
Amber M.
Pottstown, PA
I got this product recently after having my hair cut at lords and ladies. I have taken a liking to it. It stops my hair from being frizzie after straighten it. It is on the higher end of the price range that I usually like to spend. But I feel that it is worth it. So I will most likely be buying again when this is gone.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Rowland Heights, CA
This product does a decent job in providing the necessary protection against the use of heat tools. It has a pleasant scent with a standard spray range from the nozzle. It doesn't weigh down my baby fine hair and dries down pretty quickly before heat styling.
Beauty G.
Beauty G.
I love that this heat protectant doesn't leave my hair feeling crunch like a hairspray does. I think it does a good job overall with heat protection, however I think it has an overwhelming formal scent. I would recommend this product for a job well done.
Bri B.
Bri B.
Review for: Redken Styling - Iron Shape 11 (250ml)
YES YES YES!! This stuff is great! I love the way it smells, it's not heavy and gives a good protection defense against heat products like flat ironing, which I do daily. I highly recommend this product.
Amber S.
Amber S.
I like this spray a lot. It leaves my hair feeling very sleek and shiny and it provides just the right amount of hold to my style. Plus, it's very light and doesn't weigh my very fine hair down at all!
Chrissy E.
Chrissy E.
Cincinnati, OH
My go to flat iron spray! Adds shine and smells great. I've used other flat iron protectants that tend to leave my hair with a residue. This product leaves hair feeling soft, clean and shiny.
Alina M.
Alina M.
Port Huron, MI
In the past years I've try few others thermal protecting spray and this one is by far my favorite! it's like food for my hair!protects my ends and makes my hair looking so healthy
Carey C.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
I adore Redken Iron Shape 11 when I curl my fine hair. It is difficult to curl and not only does this product help keep the curl, it also protects my hair from the damaging heat.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Blue Springs, MO
Smells like you just stepped out of the salon- and prevents damage from heat. Its always good to put leave in conditioner in your hair sometimes to further protect your hair
Malorie T.
Malorie T.
I LOVE this product. I have very thin, fine hair and this is the only heat protectant I can use. It does not leave your hair looking greasy like most of the others.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Does this product keep your hair nice and straight after flat ironing it and does it hold for a while?
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Does this product work well on colored hair? i want some thing to help shape my curls with a flat iron. my hair is colored and some products leave it feeling crunchy.