Redken Structure Wax 17 for Unisex, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Judi T.

BY REDKEN #71 in Pomades & Waxes

Classic Styling Wax Delivers Bold Hold Shiny Finish Provides Separation With Maximum Staying Power Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Redken And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Redken.&Nbsp; Redken Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Redken Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Jessica M.
Milwaukie, OR
My faveorite product. i am a frmale, and i use to keep my frizzies down. it keep my hair where i want it all day
Shantay G.
Reno , NV
I use this wax in my salon on male clients or women with short spiky hair. It's great for Mohawks as well! It'll hold the hair all day and keep it in place, this is the next best thing next to redkens water wax!
Sasha S.
I need this to keep all my crazy baby hairs down! They get pretty wild and this stuff really keeps them down.
Belle D.
This is such an amazing product! I have been using this for about 4 months now. I have thin hair and using this product after straightening the hair to add volume that holds by scrunching the hair. I would recommend this!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great structure wax for hair will hold great for hours and it's greats for many looks for men or women.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
Great hair product, like most redken products. My brother uses it to spike up his hair and it's one of his favorite go to hair products.
Melisa S.
Sylvan Lake, MI
I have always loved this product. oldie but goodie! The smell is delish. The playability is great. It goes on clear and easy to style .
Christin T.
Brunswick, OH
This wax was great! I love redken products and my hair had volume without being held down by a typical hair "gel". This stuff works great!
Judi T.
I love this as a conditioner for when my hair is flat ironed. Makes it last for days!
Jillian T.
tampa, FL
Love structure wax! Great for that beachy wave look! Also, great because it's unisex! I put it In Damp and throw my hair in a bun. When I let it out I have big waves! I have really long blonde hair.