Redken Structure Wax 17 for Unisex, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Judi T.

BY REDKEN #68 in Pomades & Waxes

Classic Styling Wax Delivers Bold Hold Shiny Finish Provides Separation With Maximum Staying Power Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Redken And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Redken.&Nbsp; Redken Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Redken Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Reinaldo G.
Reinaldo G.
Exellent hold that last for hours.
Fragrance it's pretty good
Non sticky you can comb you hair once the wax had dried.
Low cost it's cheap
You can find it at your favorite grocery store or pharmacy
It's unisex so it can be use for both genre guys will love it
Laura C.
Laura C.
Terrell, TX
This product has great texture and feel and is great for my fine and frizzy hair to keep it styled and in place. I like the way it feels and smells and is easy to use. I would repurchase again.
Keila G.
Keila G.
Pinole, CA
I can not say how many tubs of wax we currently have open in our house hold. This is a greatly product and we could probably review 10 in a month as we are also switching aroung
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Bluffton, IN
I love this product and it smells wonderful too! Non greasy & doesn't weigh your hair down. Gives your hair lots of texture. Works especially well on short hair.
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best hair care products in the market. It is not cheap, but the quality is good! Belive me you wont regret spending monet on it
Lerenda R.
Lerenda R.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't say this was good or bad ....very neutral about it ... Some days it would hold but some days it didn't do a thing !!
Terah B.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Can be kind of pricey but works great and you don't need much at a time either. Hold my hair form for the day.
Lennis Z.
Lennis Z.
Awesome for baby hair. When I put my hair up this wax is awesome to hold all the baby hair.
Judi T.
Judi T.
I love this as a conditioner for when my hair is flat ironed. Makes it last for days!
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Tampa, FL
Love structure wax! Great for that beachy wave look! Also, great because it's unisex! I put it In Damp and throw my hair in a bun. When I let it out I have big waves! I have really long blonde hair.