BY REDKEN

A volumizing strong hold hair gel-mousse that transforms into a light mousse and adds volume, long lasting lift and fullness to your hair. Specially formulated to help you achieve a High Ponytail, Big Waves and Smooth Volume.

• Maximum control hair gel-mousse for oversized, volumized hair
  • Long-lasting lift
  • High-fashion fullness

AQUA/WATER/EAU, VP/VA COPOLYMER, ISOPENTANE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SORBITOL, VP/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYLMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CARBOMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-11, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, GLYCERYL LAURATE, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL (D171962/1)

• I am looking for more volume when styling my pixie into a...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Courtney W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Love this stuff. Works super well for keeping my hair where it needs to be. I use it on damp hair and style how I'd like. I let it air dry and it will stay how I styled it. Really good stuff. I recommend to anyone with shorter hair.
Alexandria C.
I love this! I originally got it when I worked in a professional beauty retailer as a sample and have since then bought the full size. I have thin hair but it's thick in density so it's weighed down easily. Pit this on your roots before blowdrying and it's like you've got a whole new head of voluminous hair!
Kara B.
Fairfield Twp, OH
My hair is long and I've always had a hard time getting any volume, it would just lay so heavy around my face. I tried this product and love it. It works wonderfully! And the volume I achieved lasted until I washed my hair again. Would definitely recommend this product
Jenny P.
San Antonio, TX
I love the hold of this product. It's firm but not crunchy. The next day the product does not flake.
The only reason I gave 4 stars is the packaging.
I wish that you could control the amount of product that came out better. The nozzle it hard to push down. For someone with short hair, even in the split second that I hold it down it too much product is distributed. You waste a lot of product that way.
Sarah B.
My hairstylist used it on me the last time I got a cut & it looked great, so I bought the product while I was there so I could use it at home. I think it would be great if it didn't dispense so much product at one time. I have short hair, so I only need a very small amount. If I use too much, it just makes my hair a gross mess. If the dispenser was better, I'd give it more stars, but I'm just wasting product every time.
Megan A.
Saint Louis, MO
Best mousse ever in my opinion. It gives my thin, fine hair enough texture to hold style and volume all day. My hair doesn't feel soft after using it, but I don't want it to. I want it to have some grip in it so it doesn't fall flat. It is a little on the expensive side, but I would pay even more for it because it works so well.
Amber W.
La Crosse, WI
I want to give this 10 stars. My stylist talked me into it and I'm so glad. It starts as a gel and turns to mousse when you rub it between your hands. Works amazingly well (and I have really fine hair).
Chelseigh V.
Milton, FL
I love this gel to mousse. I purchased from a local salon. It is very long lasting and smells so nice. It is fairly pricey but completely worth it for the product. It lasts all day and night. Isn't harsh on your hair at all. I couldn't complain a bit.
Emily P.
Topeka, KS
This product is absolutely amazing. This is one of, maybe my top favorite mousse. It has a very nice texture, smells great, and doesn't dry my hair out. My hair has no volume but it is very thick, so this product helps to give me some volume.
Adair A.
Theodore, AL
I love this product when I want to create a lot of volume at the roots. I also rub some throughout the hair for curling. Helps hold tight curls. Be careful because too much can make your hair feel a little dry
ALICEA M.
Bay City, MI
I am looking for more volume when styling my pixie into a faux hawk. How light is this product and does it work on all types of hair??