BY REDKEN

Facilitates daily change of hairstyle with straighteners curling tongs or hairdryer Developed with style memory technology to preserve hair shape Provides medium control & imparts satiny gloss Shields hair from excessive thermal

Brooklyn T.
Gainesville, FL
Also not a heavy product. This helps your hair maintain a better look rather than frizz up when You come in contact with heat. I love how effective it is and it’s not very expensive compared to others. I recommend trying this product.
Amanda C.
New London
I tried this product as a recommendation from my hair stylist. It's ok. I prefer other brands other this one. The smell is kinda funky but I guess the product works as said. I would not buy it again
Chandra B.
This spray works really well to tame the frizz in my hair and smooth everything out. I really like it and would recommend it to anyone wanting to try it.
Melissa M.
Toronto
This is the best hairspray I have ever owned! It holds my curls and my thick hair better than any other product I have tried. All the other hairsprays usually don’t last long, my curls fall out very quickly. This brand however is amazing and works so well with my thick heavy hair.

back