BY REDKEN

Create sharp shape, definition and shine with Redken For Men Stand Tough. It’s an Extreme hold Gel that has ionic bonds to provide ultra firm control and great definition to your hair.

Stand Tough Extreme Gel from Redken For Men effectively energises and moisturises your hair with the help of protein and carbs. It also gives your hair a daily dose of strengthening and anti drying protection.

• Is the hold given by this gel really strong? A lot of pr...1 Answers
Rachel B.
Grove City, OH
My husband uses this and loves how it leaves his hair but slightly difficult washing out. It seems to take a wash or 2 to completely wash out.
Gina L.
My boyfriend uses the gel, he really likes it. His hair is kind of naturally spiky but this makes them look super sharp.
Taylor K.
 I really like this product it holds my curls pretty well but you have to use quite a bit to keep the friz  down
Raelynn L.
I've used this product on my 7 year old son. He's way into his hair these days. He rocks the " boy band" kind of hair. We both love the smell of this product. But I've found that the hold on this product isn't strong enough for a boy who is constantly running around and sweating at school. I'm sure if we were to combined this product with a hairspray, the hold might be a better.
sandra j.
San Jose, CA
I purchased this for my husband since he uses gel on a daily basis to style his hair. It has a great consistency and holds his hair all day until he washes it at night. I highly recommend this gel for men who like to style their hair and have it stay in place all day.
Jennifer B.
As a stylist i have uses this on my male clients and everyone seems to like it. it doesn't flake and holds all day
Christina A.
Houston
Got this gel online base on reviews which were all good. So, I got this gel for husband n it totally was great according to my husband no white residue n held his hair in place all day which was what he wanted. He has since I got this gel use religiously.
Amy B.
Monroe,Ohio
Hubby likes it makes hair work good not sticky not very expensive easy to use and easy to wash out. Doesn't make hair greasy smells great
Courtney R.
Dexter, MO
My husband has tried this product very often. The product has a good hold. It keeps his hair styled without it falling down anytime in the day. It is one of the best he has ever used and the price is pretty reasonable too! Definitely recommend to others with thick hair!
Danie B.
Penhold
My husband and boys found this to be a great product, the gel went on smoothly and held the style throughout the day. Even on little guys :-)
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Is the hold given by this gel really strong? A lot of products say strong but don't really live up to the name.