BY REDKEN

Create sharp shape, definition and shine with Redken For Men Stand Tough. It’s an Extreme hold Gel that has ionic bonds to provide ultra firm control and great definition to your hair.

Stand Tough Extreme Gel from Redken For Men effectively energises and moisturises your hair with the help of protein and carbs. It also gives your hair a daily dose of strengthening and anti drying protection.

• Is the hold given by this gel really strong? A lot of pr...1 Answers
Raelynn L.
I've used this product on my 7 year old son. He's way into his hair these days. He rocks the " boy band" kind of hair. We both love the smell of this product. But I've found that the hold on this product isn't strong enough for a boy who is constantly running around and sweating at school. I'm sure if we were to combined this product with a hairspray, the hold might be a better.
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Redken Stand Tough Extreme Gel this gel comes close to industrial glue like gorilla snot. It’s effective and will have your hair unbudged from anything that crosses its path. Super long lasting
Christina A.
Houston
Got this gel online base on reviews which were all good. So, I got this gel for husband n it totally was great according to my husband no white residue n held his hair in place all day which was what he wanted. He has since I got this gel use religiously.
Alma P.
Newman, CA
My husband uses this gel and he loves it! It leaves his hair really the way he wants it to be. Spiked is best. He loves it because it doesn't leave white fussies on his hair. He loves that its easy to apply and remove. He highly recommends to his friends.
Erica V.
Middleburg, FL
I bought this for my husband and he absolutely LOVED it !!! We have tried so many different gels with him and this was it ! It holds extremely well through the day regardless the weather and it doesn't leave all that stickiness feelings and white flakes knee it's dried ! Definitely is awesome !!
Courtney R.
Dexter, MO
My husband has tried this product very often. The product has a good hold. It keeps his hair styled without it falling down anytime in the day. It is one of the best he has ever used and the price is pretty reasonable too! Definitely recommend to others with thick hair!
sandra j.
San Jose, CA
I purchased this for my husband since he uses gel on a daily basis to style his hair. It has a great consistency and holds his hair all day until he washes it at night. I highly recommend this gel for men who like to style their hair and have it stay in place all day.
Brandy S.
Pineville, LA
I bought this for my spouse when he styles his hair. This gel really stands out beyond typical gels that you will find on the shelves of a super center shopping store. This provides great hold without feeling crunchy and leaving residue.
This is a great product if you're looking for pliability that gives support and structure to your look. I apply wet and then blow dry into the shape I want. Long lasting and looks amazing without being heavy or crunchy.
anabel c.
This is not what it says it is. It does not leave you hair hard. But the gel does help style hair they you want it to stay. It doesn't leave white stuff in your hair which is a very good thing!
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Is the hold given by this gel really strong? A lot of products say strong but don't really live up to the name.