Redken Spray Starch 15 Heat Memory Styler

by Redken

Curl it, crimp it, flatten it. Style memory technology with potato starch extract protects from heat, retains patterns and adds shine.

Does this product leave a residue on your hair?
Start your review of Redken Spray Starch 15 Heat Memory Styler!
How would you rate this product?
Kristi F.
Lamar, AR
Love this product!! It really helps prevent damage to my hair and my daughters hair. It's a bit pricey but well worth it with the results.
Shannon Leigh T.
Columbia, SC
I love this product for every day use. It has a nice smell and doesn't leave my hair stiff before applying extra heat. Even my hair stylist noticed I had less hair damage while using the product. If you are a heat addict, you want this for your hair.
kelsey H.
Love to use this before curling or straightening my hair! Does the job to protect it!
Monique A.
Love this to protect my hair from all the heat I found it very effective when I use it
Keleigh D.
This stuff not only protects hair from heat-styling, but it also gives it a thicker texture which makes styling easier and gives it better grip when using a curling or flat iron...plus, it has something in it that gives some hold or control because when you flat iron or use a curling iron, the style lasts longer and retains the shape. In a way it's almost like a hairspray/thermal protection hybrid.
Nicole C.
I use this all of the time it really protects my hair from the heat unlike other brands
Rebecca L.
kenosha
I use this product every single day!! Protects your hair from heat damage and keeps the way you decide to style it!
Makenzie M.
Mesa, AZ
My best friend is a hair stylist and introduced this product to me a while back.. I seriously am in LOVE with how it works on my hair because it really puts in that extra work to protect it from hot tool after hot tool... Hey, we all do it. ;) I don't use it every day but I'll make sure to do so before I apply any heat to my hair. I'll just spray it on the ends of my hair every time I blow dry and ALL over if I'm going to straighten or curl my hair. Sometimes I like to use it as a finishing spray too because I live in Arizona, where the sun is always lurking. :D and I love it, but my hair NEEDS an added layer of protection from the heat...and boost of volume...this product really gives me both.
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
This spray is one of the best I have used and for the amazing low price,it's totally worth buying and trying out
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
I use this every day on my hair and it keeps my hair straight and frizz-free without drying or crunching, and I can use my straightening iron on the hottest setting without damaging my hair. I recommend this product to anyone who has thick, hard to tame hair.