Redken Spray Starch 15 Heat Memory Styler uploaded by Alisa V.

BY REDKEN

Curl it, crimp it, flatten it. Style memory technology with potato starch extract protects from heat, retains patterns and adds shine.

• Does this product leave a residue on your hair?1 Answers
Kenzie M.
Tempe, AZ
My best friend is a hair stylist and introduced this product to me a while back.. I seriously am in LOVE with how it works on my hair because it really puts in that extra work to protect it from hot tool after hot tool... Hey, we all do it. ;)
I don't use it every day but I'll make sure to do so before I apply any heat to my hair. I'll just spray it on the ends of my hair every time I blow dry and ALL over if I'm going to straighten or curl my hair. Sometimes I like to use it as a finishing spray too because I live in Arizona, where the sun is always lurking. :D and I love it, but my hair NEEDS an added layer of protection from the heat...and boost of volume...this product really gives me both.
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
Redken Spray Starch is a miracle product for anyone whose hair does not naturally lay in the style trying to be achieved. A little goes a long way and it doesn't make hair look greasy or gooped up with product. Love this stuff!
Alicia J.
Latonia, KY
I use heat on my hair all the time. I have been thru a lot of products and there are very few that I actually do like, and this is one of them! I used to use no heat products on my hair and it made it totally dry, frizzy, fragile, and dull. Now after using this I have noticed a huge difference in my hair. It doesn't give a sticky, stiff feeling that a lot of heat products do (which I hate), it makes it feel and look great! I most definitely recommend this product!!
Keleigh D.
This stuff not only protects hair from heat-styling, but it also gives it a thicker texture which makes styling easier and gives it better grip when using a curling or flat iron...plus, it has something in it that gives some hold or control because when you flat iron or use a curling iron, the style lasts longer and retains the shape. In a way it's almost like a hairspray/thermal protection hybrid.
Carlena S.
Middletown , NY
I have gone through three bottles of this. It's a must have if you flat iron your hair on a regular basis. I have a friend who is a hair stylist who says this works as a heat protector, and my hair has not been damaged from being straighten while using this product. This literally starches your hair so it stays straighten even in the worst humidity. It also doubles as a finishing spray. its amaing.
Marissa K.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I'm not a huge fan of this product I feel like it leaves my hair feeling a bit weird . And if you use to much I feel like it can leave your hair a bit greasy looking . It does what it's suppose to and helps prevent damage but I don't think I would buy this again
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
I use this every day on my hair and it keeps my hair straight and frizz-free without drying or crunching, and I can use my straightening iron on the hottest setting without damaging my hair. I recommend this product to anyone who has thick, hard to tame hair.
Shanna F.
Spokane, WA
Super great for a long lasting hair style! I usually use with hot curlers and my hair usually goes flat real quick but when I add this in with my routine my curls stay in all night long! Also great for use with curling irons too!
Patti G.
Louisville, KY
This is great for heat setting curls. That's what it's made for and if you try to use it for anything else you'll be disappointed.
If you want curls to last- this is your product. Spray it on a section of hair then curl.
Shannon Leigh T.
Columbia, SC
I love this product for every day use. It has a nice smell and doesn't leave my hair stiff before applying extra heat. Even my hair stylist noticed I had less hair damage while using the product. If you are a heat addict, you want this for your hair.
Jessica C.
Moline, IL
Does this product leave a residue on your hair?