Redken Soft Spin 05 Curl-Enhancing Gel for Fine Hair uploaded by Angie T.

BY REDKEN

Boosts Fine Curls With Healthy Bounce Curl Bounce Lightweight Gel. Curl-Care Complex with Avocado Oil. Defines Curls & Controls Fly-Aways. Adds Soft, Crunch-Free Shine. Mild Control. . see more...

M P.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
LOVE this product for my daughter. She has the most gorgeous spiral curls. This product sculpts them in to perfect soft ringlets. My daughters hair is nice fine pieces, but a whole lot of them! Not a heavy product, doesn't weigh her hair down, still bouncy. I would definitely recommend Soft Spin Curl Enhancer by Redken to anyone that wants to boost the appeal of their curls!
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
This was a moderate holding gel for me, and I'm not huge on gels so I received this as a sample to try. I would say retail price it's moderately priced, a little high. It lasted all day and wasn't crunchy which was nice for my fine hair. I wasn't crazy about this product but i also didn't dislike it.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
La Follette, TN
This stuff is really really amazing. I love the consistency and the smell. It's been one of my very favorite products recently and it is very effective for fine hair. Not a lot works for my hair and my hair type but this stuff truly is amazing. I highly recommend.
Anonna B.
Anonna B.
Randolph, MS
My hair so fine and thin. I can curl my hair and 10 minutes later you cannot even tell i did anything with it. This product helped to hold curls longer than anything i have ever used! I love it!
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
GreAt for people even without curly hair!! Really defines the hair if you have curly hair! Would recommend for anyone!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβœŒπŸ»οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
I love this product! It does just what it says it will! And it works well with my hair type. My sister also loves it! I'd definitely think you all should try it out!
Jonnie S.
Jonnie S.
Albuquerque, NM
Works great on my curly hair without leaving it sticky! Able to still manage my curly hair without leaving it weighed down or a full flakey mess!
A M.
A M.
Hudsonville, MI
Love this stuff! Kept my curls much longer than before! I've tried other products but this is the front runner. Love, love, love this product.
Sally Louise C.
Sally Louise C.
Costa Mesa, CA
Excellent for a light styling product that doesn't way your hair down. I use it in combination with other products
Sarah U.
Sarah U.
Elk Grove, CA
Keeps my waves nice and soft with definition and this makes then actually curl so I have nice soft curly waves
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Candler, NC
Does this make fine hair look greasy?