Redken Soft Spin 05 Curl Enhancing Gel uploaded by Angie T.

BY REDKEN

For Fine Hair

Lightweight gel boosts fine curls with healthy bounce. Features the Curl-Care Complex with avocado oil to define curls, control fly-aways and add soft, crunch-free shine.

For pliable waves and curls with all day flexibility and control on finer hair types, blend soft spin 05 and rewind 06 in hands. Apply to towel-dried hair. Using your fingers like a "rake" enforce curls while blow-drying on a low speed setting.

Paige C.
I love this product. It holds the curl in my hair all day long. I love that it makes my hair appear natural not crunchy like some gels do. I will continue to buy this in the future
Tessa N.
I have struggled with my curly hair since I was a little girl. Either my curls were too poofy, too flat or too frizzy. I rarely had a good curl day! Until I found Redken's curl enhancing gel. I have been using Redkens frizz reducing shampoo and it has worked wonders for me such that I wanted to try more products! Combining the frizz reducing shampoo/conditioner with the curl enhancing gel has given me that rare perfect curl day! Redkens is such a great brand if you have stubborn frizzy hair, give it a try for yourself!
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
LOVE this product for my daughter. She has the most gorgeous spiral curls. This product sculpts them in to perfect soft ringlets. My daughters hair is nice fine pieces, but a whole lot of them! Not a heavy product, doesn't weigh her hair down, still bouncy. I would definitely recommend Soft Spin Curl Enhancer by Redken to anyone that wants to boost the appeal of their curls!
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
This was a moderate holding gel for me, and I'm not huge on gels so I received this as a sample to try. I would say retail price it's moderately priced, a little high. It lasted all day and wasn't crunchy which was nice for my fine hair. I wasn't crazy about this product but i also didn't dislike it.
Sierra W.
La Follette, TN
This stuff is really really amazing. I love the consistency and the smell. It's been one of my very favorite products recently and it is very effective for fine hair. Not a lot works for my hair and my hair type but this stuff truly is amazing. I highly recommend.
Jenna F.
Claims to work for fine hair, but I found that it weighed my hair down which loosened the curls too much. I enjoyed the smell, but I feel that there are better options for fine haired girls.
Felicia T.
Lebanon, MO
GreAt for people even without curly hair!! Really defines the hair if you have curly hair! Would recommend for anyone!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβœŒπŸ»οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
Lindsay C.
Armonk , NY
This stuff works wonders to give my fine hair voluminosity. it makes it look thicker and healthier without weighing it down, like most curling products do for my hair
Julie H.
Loved this product. My hair is fine and lacks texture. I also don't like to style it with hot tools because then it starts to fray.

This product gave my hair beachy texture, and some volume. The hair is also soft.
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
I have used this before at my sisters house. This product helped me get curl and keep it all day long! It's easy to use, leaves your hair bouncy as advertised. Loved it, would enjoy getting the product to use.
Tabitha B.
Candler, NC
Does this make fine hair look greasy?