Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek Leave in Cream

by Redken

Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek leave-in cream for dry and unruly hair seals in smoothness for up to three shampoos. Say goodbye to frizz and hello to smooth sleek hair! The heat-activated formula in Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek tames nourishes and controls hair for weightless frizz control and intensive surface smoothing. The Thermo Active Polymer works to retain internal moisture and strengthen hair whilst fragrant almond oil conditions and coats the hairs surface to leave you with a silky finish and added shine. Directions of use: Apply on towel-dried hair do not rinse.

Does this work well or better on a certain sex?
Interesante producto al quien lo a utilizado ??
My boyfriend has been using gel for his hair and it stays wet/ has a wet look for longer than I like. Will this dry fast and give the same effect as gel?
Start your review of Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek Leave in Cream!
I enjoyed this product well enough for blow-dry prep and smoothing... until Pillow Proof cream came out, which I prefer a lot more. This product felt a little heavy and greasy. Hard to figure out the right amount to use to get benefits without feeling heavy.
Cumming, GA
this line was discontinued but I loved it while it lasted! thick, full hair would be perfect for this product especially for a blowout. smells amazing! but again discontinued so I guess there was room for some improvement
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love a leave in conditioner that works. This product leaves my hair silky smooth and takes care of any fly aways that may be sneaking around. I will always use this product as long as they make it.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this cream. It works great with my hair and doesn’t leave a greasy. It also works by now weighing it down. I like the smell is well and how well my style holds in a couple of days.
Woodbridge, VA
This hair care line was recommend to me by my hair stylist who had only great things to say about the line. This specific product I use as a leave in conditioner and it’s amazing.
Collegeville, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is decent. I prefer brands like AG and it’s a 10 for conditioning type products because they condition without weighing down, which where this products falls slightly by comparison. I do have straight long bleached hair, it’s fine but I have a lot of hair. Check out “Hum Nutrition” online if you’re interested in beauty health supplements and use my code for $10 off: 129577 . They have vitamin gummies called “Hair Sweet Hair” for hair growth and also for shine/strength, along with their products like “Runway Ready”, a cute daily pack of biotin and oils in capsules that are necessary for long and strong hair. If you use my code I get $10 off, for products I love. So thank you!
Spotsylvania , VA
Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek Leave in Cream uploaded by connie C.
I did not like this product. I got this a couple years ago and it did nothing to my hair. It is really nice and it comes out white really creamy since it is cream. The hairstylist said I should use this since I straighten my hair and at the time my hair was super dry from bleach and heat. It did not leave my hair sleek after using it or frizz free. It didn't help my dry hair or split ends and I didn't leave my hair "smooth" or "polished" do not use this.
1,442 reviews
I already have really straigjt, fine, long hair but have made good use of this product as a primer of sorts before using my hair dryer on high heat. It seems to help smooth the cuticle and I don't have flyaways in winter. It can be a bit heavy if I use to close to the roots or if my hair is too dry so I recommend using on damp or towel dried hair and only from mid shaft to the ends.
Temecula, CA
I love this leave in cream. Not only does it make my hair super soft but it helps to give my hair a sleek smooth finish. Redken is one of my favorite lines to use on myself and clients. From styling products to professional hair color it’s a wonderful brand to use!
Was introduced to this product in cosmetology school and have been using it ever since. The smell is AMAZING and a tiny bit goes a long way. One bottle of this lasts me 2 years. Adds the perfect amount of shine without looking greasy!