Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek Leave in Cream uploaded by connie c.Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek Leave in Cream uploaded by Jill B.

BY REDKEN

Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek leave-in cream for dry and unruly hair seals in smoothness for up to three shampoos. Say goodbye to frizz and hello to smooth sleek hair! The heat-activated formula in Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek tames nourishes and controls hair for weightless frizz control and intensive surface smoothing. The Thermo Active Polymer works to retain internal moisture and strengthen hair whilst fragrant almond oil conditions and coats the hairs surface to leave you with a silky finish and added shine. Directions of use: Apply on towel-dried hair do not rinse.

Becky S.
I already have really straigjt, fine, long hair but have made good use of this product as a primer of sorts before using my hair dryer on high heat. It seems to help smooth the cuticle and I don't have flyaways in winter. It can be a bit heavy if I use to close to the roots or if my hair is too dry so I recommend using on damp or towel dried hair and only from mid shaft to the ends.
connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
I did not like this product. I got this a couple years ago and it did nothing to my hair. It is really nice and it comes out white really creamy since it is cream. The hairstylist said I should use this since I straighten my hair and at the time my hair was super dry from bleach and heat. It did not leave my hair sleek after using it or frizz free. It didn't help my dry hair or split ends and I didn't leave my hair "smooth" or "polished" do not use this.
Bailey G.
Was introduced to this product in cosmetology school and have been using it ever since. The smell is AMAZING and a tiny bit goes a long way. One bottle of this lasts me 2 years. Adds the perfect amount of shine without looking greasy!
Jill B.
Lemoyne, PA
This has become one of my every day products. It smells so good, it's thick but it's not sticky like some holding creams are. My hair is VERY long and just as thick, so I struggle finding products that will reduce frizz and hold curl- this product has helped me immensely.
Monica G.
I like to use this product sometimes its not like hairspary that it holds it hard it just keeps it in place it doesn't make your hair hard though i like to use it on days when i don't wanna really do anything to my hair so its for like my lazy hair days lol
Sandra G.
Ever since I started dying my hair blonde many years ago, I stared using this Product. I'm not a fan of leave-ins but this makes such a big difference. I use it every 3-4 days, leave it around 15 mins and comb my hair, then let it air dry or blow dry it. My hair feels so Much stronger, specially my ends with the overly processed dying
Elora W.
Park City, UT
YES! I've been a user of this product for about two years and I have been hooked ever since. I mainly use it for blow drying my hair and it leaves it smelling good, with no frizz! Gives such a sleek look every time. 👌🏽
Chelsea E.
Keene, NH
I have always been a huge fan of Redken products. My mother is a hairdresser and I have been using their products for most of my life. This leave in cream is awesome. I have very curly hair that can get very frizzy but this cream leaves my curls looking sleek and elegant! I would recommend for anyone!
Carrie M.
Port Orange , FL
I love this to tame my frizzy/ wavy hair in my Florida humidity! I use it on damp and dry as a finisher. It tames without weight as long as you use a little. Smells clean. Could smell better.
Jamie M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
I am really loving this product! It had reduced my frizz a ton! This product is good for up to three washes so it last a long time!
Jaden V.
Pickering, ON
Does this work well or better on a certain sex?
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI
My boyfriend has been using gel for his hair and it stays wet/ has a wet look for longer than I like. Will this dry fast and give the same effect as gel?
Iris C.
Interesante producto al quien lo a utilizado ??