BY REDKEN

Ultra Smoothing Shampoo Delivers Nourishing Shine Helps Retain Moisture Nourishes Dry Hair Eases Detangling Heat Fuse Complex: Thermo-Active Polymer: Helps Retain Internal Moisture While Locking Out Frizz Almond Oil: Conditions And Coats Hair For Silky, Smooth Finish Ipn (Interlock Protein Network): Strengthens And Reinforces Hair For Improved Manageability Nourishes Dry Hair, Giving It Shine Allows Hair To Retain Internal Moisture While Locking Out Frizz Strengthens And Reinforces Hair For Improved Manageability Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Redken And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Redken.&Nbsp; Redken Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Redken Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
This is an amazing shampoo it adds wonderful shine and makes your hair feel very hydrated. It makes your hair not frizzy unlike some other shampoos. It also makes my hair feel so smooth and reduces heat damage. I recommend this has saved my life.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
A really really nice shampoo. Really helps your hair regain its softness and shine. If you straighten/curl your hair often, you should look into this!! Smells nice as well. Not sure if it’s color safe, so be sure to look out for that!
Cindy V.
I haven't use this product yet , but from what I hear and read about the reviews on it. I heard it's pretty good for damaging hair and rebuilds and stuff , but I can't wait to actually give this product a try .
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
This shampoo is the BEST. I cannot stress this enough! It actually cleans my hair, without stripping it of the natural oils. Leaving it feeling fresh. But not just fresh, SOFT. Ridiculously soft. I can run my fingers through my hair for hours because it’s so soft. I was absolutely shocked! Definitely the best shampoo on the market!
Emily M.
Perfect for many different kind of hair. My hair is long, colored, and very thick. This shampoo makes my hair smooth and soft, especially if you use it with the conditioner from the same line. Recommend!
Brittany Y.
San Diego, CA
I bought this a few days ago and after a few uses my hair feels great. I’ve noticed an improvement in the shine and frizz. The smell is amaZing as well. I’ve received several compliments so far
Jenna C.
Shiocton, WI
Before using this product my hair was always dry and dead. Being a girl who has had my fair share of hair colorings this product really showed a difference and took away that’s healthy look to my hair. Overall, I was impressed with the product!
Gabriela Matthew H.
Bakersfield, CA
Since the first time I bought this, I got hooked!! I used it every 3 days to wash my hair. It leaves your hair extremely smooth, it makes your hair more alive. It's incomparable from other shampoo! The scent last a long time and the shampoo itself and the conditioner last a long time!!! Your hair just feels great!!! 😊👍🏼
Sierra J.
Spokane , Wa
I love this shampoo! It cleanses, replenishes and smooths my hair. It protects and tames my frizzy hair, keeping it smooth and shiny all day! I use this along with the Smooth Lock Conditioner. Smells great! I 100% recommend this product!
Haley D.
New bern , NC
Love this line of hair products so much! The smooth lock line is perfect for thick, frizzy, curly hair. Great scent that is long lasting. Smooths out the frizziness in my hair perfectly. Very effective. Would definitely recommend to others.