Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo uploaded by Alison P.Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo uploaded by Shelly C.

BY REDKEN

Heat protection shampoo delivers all day control and smoothness with nourishing shine and anti frizz benefits. Smooth Lock heat protection shampoo is enriched with Almond Oil to condition and coat hair for silky and smooth finish.

Lock out frizz and humidity for smooth, frizz free results with staying power.  Cleanses and replenishes to restore smoothness and shine.

Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo
  • "its more for thick frizzy hair that you heat style all the time." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend giving this product a try. " in 1 review
Carly C.
Austin, TX
Redken is my FAVORITE hair line! Their products smell amazing, and keep my hair fresh for days in a row. Their products don’t feel super waxy like other cheap brand names which makes me feel great about what I’m feeding my hair. The products are a bit pricey but it’s worth it for hair care that takes care of you!
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
This is an amazing shampoo it adds wonderful shine and makes your hair feel very hydrated. It makes your hair not frizzy unlike some other shampoos. It also makes my hair feel so smooth and reduces heat damage. I recommend this has saved my life.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
A really really nice shampoo. Really helps your hair regain its softness and shine. If you straighten/curl your hair often, you should look into this!! Smells nice as well. Not sure if it’s color safe, so be sure to look out for that!
Jennifer S.
Rockville
This is my favorite shampoo! I ONLY use redken on my hair! This shampoo leave my
Hair soft and frizz free. It is also great on my color treated hair! Smells amazing too.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I love how soft my hair felt when using this product. I have very long hair and only need to use a little bit at a time. It is a little expensive but I usually wait to buy this when it is on sale at Ulta.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
Love redkens products and love the way this helped my hair. It lasts a while and really lathers well. I have a dry scalp and tend to get dry hair and this helps. The scent is good and I would def buy this again.
Mariangellys M.
Ocoee, FL
I love how this keeps my frizzy hair !! It’s so smooth and keeps my hair straight for days! I don’t have to fight for my curls to go straight. I only need a small bit to get my hair clean and smooth
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
I always ask my hairdresser for shampoo choices, after a few months I need to change it up. I have normal hair (not oily or dry) but I don’t like products that way it down. This shampoo works good and it does help keep my color in longer. I would say it smells good but I haven’t met to many shampoos that actually stink. Easy on the conditioner it goes a long way.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
This shampoo is the BEST. I cannot stress this enough! It actually cleans my hair, without stripping it of the natural oils. Leaving it feeling fresh. But not just fresh, SOFT. Ridiculously soft. I can run my fingers through my hair for hours because it’s so soft. I was absolutely shocked! Definitely the best shampoo on the market!
Channing F.
Jacksonville, FL
I used this shampoo when I temporary dye my hair semi permanent red. It seemed to help well with keep the shine and color a few weeks longer than typical expected time. Smells good and didn’t over do my hair