Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo uploaded by Alison P.Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo uploaded by Shelly C.

BY REDKEN

Heat protection shampoo delivers all day control and smoothness with nourishing shine and anti frizz benefits. Smooth Lock heat protection shampoo is enriched with Almond Oil to condition and coat hair for silky and smooth finish.

Lock out frizz and humidity for smooth, frizz free results with staying power.  Cleanses and replenishes to restore smoothness and shine.

Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo
  • "its more for thick frizzy hair that you heat style all the time." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend giving this product a try. " in 1 review
Carly C.
Austin, TX
Redken is my FAVORITE hair line! Their products smell amazing, and keep my hair fresh for days in a row. Their products don’t feel super waxy like other cheap brand names which makes me feel great about what I’m feeding my hair. The products are a bit pricey but it’s worth it for hair care that takes care of you!
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
This is an amazing shampoo it adds wonderful shine and makes your hair feel very hydrated. It makes your hair not frizzy unlike some other shampoos. It also makes my hair feel so smooth and reduces heat damage. I recommend this has saved my life.
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
This is one of my favorite redken products for shampoo. It is very good for dry and unruly hair which is literally the definition of mine. Lathers on nicely. It’s great for people who regularly use heat on their hair!
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
A really really nice shampoo. Really helps your hair regain its softness and shine. If you straighten/curl your hair often, you should look into this!! Smells nice as well. Not sure if it’s color safe, so be sure to look out for that!
Nathalie C.
San Bernardino
After being introduced to Redkens shampoo And conditioner, there’s no way I can go back to standard drugstore brands. My hair gets dry and frizzy without oils or proper aftercare, but with this product, it Air dries much more tamely.
Alexis M.
Dover, DE
I can always turn to Redken for a quality shampoo experience. This shampoo leaves my hair smooth and hydrated so my curls love it. It also does not dry out my scalp so that’s great. Good for color treated hair. Would purchase again.
Emma T.
My hair dresser recommended Redkin and I have been enjoying their hair products for quite some time now. I trust the brand’s reputation and I am always satisfied with how my hair looks after using the shampoo or other products.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I love how soft my hair felt when using this product. I have very long hair and only need to use a little bit at a time. It is a little expensive but I usually wait to buy this when it is on sale at Ulta.
Kelly V.
Provo, Utah
All the products of redkeen I like! I have to try more type of shampoos, my hair is a very problematic hair and right now I am having such a hard time to make it healthy and shiny. I was satisfied with this product but it’s been a while since last time I used
Mariangellys M.
Ocoee, FL
I love how this keeps my frizzy hair !! It’s so smooth and keeps my hair straight for days! I don’t have to fight for my curls to go straight. I only need a small bit to get my hair clean and smooth