BY REDKEN

Nourishes Dry Hair Resurfaces The Cuticle With Smoothness And Lasting Shine Helps Retain Moisture And Shine Suitable For Color Treated Hair Heat Fuse Complex: Thermo-Active Polymer: Helps Retain Internal Moisture While Locking Out Frizz Almond Oil: Conditions And Coats Hair For Silky, Smooth Finish Ipn (Interlock Protein Network): Strengthens And Reinforces Hair For Improved Manageability Improves Manageability Leaves Hair Smooth With Long Lasting Shine Detangles, Smooths And Tames Hair Nourishes Hair And Helps Defend Against Damage Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Redken And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Redken.&Nbsp; Redken Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Redken Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Have dry hair. Has anyone tried this product?2 Answers
Joana M.
Joana M.
Inglewood, CA
Redken Smooth Lock Conditioner has completely changed my hair for the better! I have been using this stuff for several years now and Ive seen the difference in the shine and manageability of my hair. This conditioner makes dry unruly hair shine, feel smooth and styling is made so much easier.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
I absolutely love this stuff!!! My hair styler gave me a tip to use with this product. On a regular day when you have your hair up on a pony tail, just grab some conditioner apply this product, leave it on the whole day, then wash the next day and your hair will feel amazing !!!
Susan T.
Susan T.
My hair is super fried and dyed. This stuff gives it LIFE back! seriously. I can down my hair in this stuff all day and my hair would be super soft! I sometimes put this on my hair dry and let it sit for about 15 -20 minutes and it feels super soft and undamaged. a must have!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Live their shampoo and conditioner! I am currently using the color correct and I love it. Makes my hair feel so nice and it never tangles my hair that much. I use this every single day I shower. I would recommend this product to others!
Amberly M.
Amberly M.
Roselle, NJ
I used this conditioner based on my stylist's suggestion and I must say I wasn't very impressed. I have had the same if not better results from products with a much lower price point. In my opinion it was a waste of money
Adrian B.
Adrian B.
Rockport, IN
Smooth lock was the replacement of smooth down. I personally like the old one better. Don't care much for the replacement. I don't like the smell and I don't feel like it makes my hair any smoothr
angel t.
angel t.
Harpursville, NY
I have to use this after using a blow dryer and straightener on my hair. It keeps my hair looking nice and healthy. It keeps my hair moisturized and gets me some great complements.
Bailee K.
Bailee K.
Caldwell, ID
My scalp always seem to be dry! When I started using this, I noticed my hair was full of moisture my scalp stopped itching so much and the flakes dissapeared
Allison M.
Allison M.
San Diego, CA
One of THE BEST conditioners I've ever used! Makes my hair soft and manageable. The smell is great, it's subtle, but pretty. Worth the price!
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Hairs feels moisturizer,great scent,works well for the price.The large salon size bottle lasts forever,used in combination with the shampoo.
Tina F.
Tina F.
Richmond, Ky
Have dry hair. Has anyone tried this product?