BY REDKEN

Nourishes Dry Hair Resurfaces The Cuticle With Smoothness And Lasting Shine Helps Retain Moisture And Shine Suitable For Color Treated Hair Heat Fuse Complex: Thermo-Active Polymer: Helps Retain Internal Moisture While Locking Out Frizz Almond Oil: Conditions And Coats Hair For Silky, Smooth Finish Ipn (Interlock Protein Network): Strengthens And Reinforces Hair For Improved Manageability Improves Manageability Leaves Hair Smooth With Long Lasting Shine Detangles, Smooths And Tames Hair Nourishes Hair And Helps Defend Against Damage Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Redken And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Redken.&Nbsp; Redken Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Redken Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Have dry hair. Has anyone tried this product?2 Answers
Hannah T.
Live their shampoo and conditioner! I am currently using the color correct and I love it. Makes my hair feel so nice and it never tangles my hair that much. I use this every single day I shower. I would recommend this product to others!
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
Very good product and shampoo and conditioner.. All different hair types.. You can get this at most hair salons that carry this product
Brandi P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love love love the smooth lock line! It's pretty pricey, but I like to treat myself every now and then. Worth it!!
Nicole R.
Atlanta, GA
I used this for my dry hair and it worked wonders I will purchase again my hair was so soft afterwards and so shiny
Annia R.
Loxahatchee, FL
Hydrates and leaves a soft. Great product. Will use with a deep conditioning treatment. I would love it forever
Nikki P.
Sergeant Bluff, IA
Great scent nondrying. Lathers easily and don't have to wash everyday. Comes in liter soze
LaShonda F.
FAIRFIELD, OH
This helps keep your hair moisturized and also helps prevent breakage. It has a pleasant smell and your hair is very manageable while using this.
Miss L.
I have lots and lots of thick, long, wavy hair which is totally out of control but with Redken Smooth Lock, it makes it much more manageable!
Tanya R.
Vinton, VA
Smooth lock is great for people who have coarse hair that's curly or unruly. It helps condition & smooth
Sara S.
My go to hair saver. I don't use heat products often, so when I do I want to make sure my hair is protected. This has kept my hair very healthy.
Tina F.
Richmond, KY
Have dry hair. Has anyone tried this product?