Redken Smooth Lock Conditioner uploaded by Ali P.Redken Smooth Lock Conditioner uploaded by Cristal E.

BY REDKEN

Heat protection shampoo delivers all day control and smoothness with nourishing shine and anti frizz benefits. Smooth Lock heat protection shampoo is enriched with Almond Oil to condition and coat hair for silky and smooth finish.

• Prevent frizzy hair and improve smoothness and shine in dry and unruly hair.

Redken Smooth Lock Conditioner
  • "I like this product, it does a good job making my hair soft and it is nicer salon conditioner." in 1 review
  • "It's great for when you want to style your hair with a flatiron because it really helps keep your hair smooth and sleek." in 1 review
  • "Its a great product for over processed hair." in 1 review
Kelly C.
Amazing product. No other product leaves my hair feeling so shiny, soft, and silky smooth. It almost makes my hair TOO smooth! It becomes so soft that it is difficult to style in an up do. So i tend to use this product only when straightening/blowing out my hair and leaving it down. Highly recommend!
Brittany L.
One of my favorites! Makes my hair super soft and really tames down frizz. I have long, curly, frizzy hair, but this conditioner allows me to wear my hair down naturally. It’s a lifesaver! I love Redken but this product is a favorite
Shanda H.
This really makes your hair feel soft, smooth, and shiny. The smell isn’t anything to call home about, but it really is a moisturizing conditioner. One of my tips five for dry brittle ends. It can transform hair into smooth strands.
Ali P.
Carmel, IN
This is one of my favorite redken products for conditioning my hair. It is very good for dry and unruly hair which is literally the definition of mine. It’s great for people who regularly use heat on their hair!
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Not a huge fan of redken products.. haven’t found one that does what it promises. I didn’t feel my hair was any less frizzy or any more smooth using this system. I didn’t particularly enjoy the scent either.
Cassandra H.
Sapulpa, OK
Some of my favorite conditioner. It's my every day go to for smooth, beautiful hair. I have very dry, naturally wavy hair that I straighten each day and it feels so silky smooth with this stuff!
Mariangellys M.
Ocoee, FL
Love this!! At first I didn’t see a difference but the more you use it the smoother and less frizzy your hair is. I bought this st Ulta and definitely need to stick up now. Worth the price 100%
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
The perfect “high” end conditioner for me! I have always been a big fan redken and think it’s worth the slight splurge every now and then to get hair care that works! I am super into this smoothing product. My hair gets frizzy so easily but this helps tame my mane! Recommend!!
Emely T.
Amazing conditioner. Left my hair very soft. Tamed any frizziness and fly always I would normally have. It is safe for color treated hair. I have fine/oil hair and leaves my oil hair very smooth without weighing it down.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
THIS STUFF IS A GOD SENT. Absolute holy grail! It’s a bit pricey but ULTA is always doing awesome sales on their haircare lines! It smells good. And my hair always feels absolutely amazing after using it. Hands down the best conditioner out there!
Tina F.
Richmond, KY
Have dry hair. Has anyone tried this product?
Crystal C.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
How well does this smooth down crazy curly hair and will it irrate the scalp?