BY REDKEN

Interlock Protein Network&Trade; Detangle Replenish Smooth Thermal Care For Dry/Unruly Hair With Almond Oil Instantly Improves Manageability Resurfaces The Cuticle With Smoothness &Amp; Lasting Shine Helps Retain Moisture &Amp; Shine Eases Detangling &Amp; Improves Manageability Ipn Helps Defend Against Damage &Amp; Reinforces Strength Nourishes Hair Safe For Color-Treated Hair Smooth Lock&Trade; Conditioner With Redken's Exclusive Interlock Protein Network &Amp; Smoothing Heat Fuse Complex Delivers Almost Oil &Amp; Thermo-Activated Polymers To Deeply Nourish, Protect &Amp; Tame Hair.&Nbsp; Hair Stays Smooth &Amp; Polished With Luscious Shine. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Redken And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Redken.&Nbsp; Redken Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Redken Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Redken Smooth Lock Conditioner
  • "I like this product, it does a good job making my hair soft and it is nicer salon conditioner." in 1 review
  • "It's great for when you want to style your hair with a flatiron because it really helps keep your hair smooth and sleek." in 1 review
  • "Its a great product for over processed hair." in 1 review
Kelly C.
Amazing product. No other product leaves my hair feeling so shiny, soft, and silky smooth. It almost makes my hair TOO smooth! It becomes so soft that it is difficult to style in an up do. So i tend to use this product only when straightening/blowing out my hair and leaving it down. Highly recommend!
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
The perfect “high” end conditioner for me! I have always been a big fan redken and think it’s worth the slight splurge every now and then to get hair care that works! I am super into this smoothing product. My hair gets frizzy so easily but this helps tame my mane! Recommend!!
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Not a huge fan of redken products.. haven’t found one that does what it promises. I didn’t feel my hair was any less frizzy or any more smooth using this system. I didn’t particularly enjoy the scent either.
Amber P.
This conditioner help smooth out my hair it is very nice to put in my hair before I come through it with a wide tooth comb before rinsing it out it’s all’s help soften up my hair and smooth it down so styling is easier I have purchased this many times and will do it again
Emely T.
Amazing conditioner. Left my hair very soft. Tamed any frizziness and fly always I would normally have. It is safe for color treated hair. I have fine/oil hair and leaves my oil hair very smooth without weighing it down.
Brandy T.
I love this conditioner it is very good for dry hair! Plus the scent mmm I love a product that smells amazing! You don’t need to use much at a time so it lasts a long time! I think this product is well worth the price!
ari r.
Patterson, LA
I love everything from this brand. The shampoos and conditioners always do what they are meant to do! It’s a splurge for sure, especially because my husband doesn’t use this, it would just be me, but I love it!
Poba Z.
I haven't used it recently but untill last year this was the only conditioner that I was using. It worked perfectly fine on my hair. My hair was smooth and silky.recommended.
Brittanie  .
Orem, UT
I typically really like Redken product but I didn’t love this. It felt like it dried out my hair and scalp more than their other products ever have. I still appreciate Redken, just not this product specifically.
Alanna K.
East Haven
Really deep conditions my hair and makes it silky smooth. I have alot of trouble sticking with shampoos and conditioners but so far this is the best I've used yet.