Redken Smooth Lock Conditioner uploaded by Alison P.Redken Smooth Lock Conditioner uploaded by Cristal E.

BY REDKEN

Heat protection shampoo delivers all day control and smoothness with nourishing shine and anti frizz benefits. Smooth Lock heat protection shampoo is enriched with Almond Oil to condition and coat hair for silky and smooth finish.

• Prevent frizzy hair and improve smoothness and shine in dry and unruly hair.

Redken Smooth Lock Conditioner
  • "I like this product, it does a good job making my hair soft and it is nicer salon conditioner." in 1 review
  • "It's great for when you want to style your hair with a flatiron because it really helps keep your hair smooth and sleek." in 1 review
  • "Its a great product for over processed hair." in 1 review
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
I love Redkin so much. I’ve been using it for years! I love when it’s on sale at Ulta that’s when I will pick mine up! The smell is phenomenal and it leaves my hair fresh and clean! I also notice a high shine and easy to dry my hair with my blow dryer after my usage.
Brittany L.
Alba, MO
One of my favorites! Makes my hair super soft and really tames down frizz. I have long, curly, frizzy hair, but this conditioner allows me to wear my hair down naturally. It’s a lifesaver! I love Redken but this product is a favorite
Shanda H.
This really makes your hair feel soft, smooth, and shiny. The smell isn’t anything to call home about, but it really is a moisturizing conditioner. One of my tips five for dry brittle ends. It can transform hair into smooth strands.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This absolutely makes my hair so soft after the first use. My hair salon lady used this on my hair and it absolutely changed the feel immediately! Super good product, only downside is that the packaging is very lack-luster
claire i.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Redkin is one of my favorite hair care brands especially when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. It smells so good and really helps me get through the tangles in my hair. It keeps the frizzys down as well! Must buy!
Bree E.
Kokomo, IN
I’m not a fan of this redkin product. It feels so heavy on my hair and really weighs it down. It does make it soft but almost too soft to the point I can’t style it. It’s also a little pricey. Wouldn’t purchase again
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
This conditioner made my hair very smooth and very shiny! I had some dry hair going on from dying my hair a couple times and this really helped to give it moisture back and renew it back to its original state.
Minnaleah M.
Boca Raton, FL
Silky and soft. This is something i actually use lightly after the shower. Small dabs on my wet hair when I get out then blow dry leaves my coloured hair silky smooth as it of was a “Pantene” commercial.
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
I loved this conditioner, and is one that I use on a daily basis. I use this product in order to have silky, and smooth hair and to protect against frizz, as well as humidity. This is a product I will continue to repurchase and use.
Cassandra H.
Sapulpa, OK
Some of my favorite conditioner. It's my every day go to for smooth, beautiful hair. I have very dry, naturally wavy hair that I straighten each day and it feels so silky smooth with this stuff!
Tina F.
Richmond, KY
Have dry hair. Has anyone tried this product?
Crystal C.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
How well does this smooth down crazy curly hair and will it irrate the scalp?

back