Redken Smooth Lock Butter Silk uploaded by Shakira R.Redken Smooth Lock Butter Silk uploaded by Lourdes S.

BY REDKEN

Make dry and unruly hair a thing of the past with Redken Smooth Lock Butter Silk, a intensive rinse-out treatment which delivers nourishing shine and a long-lasting frizz-free finish.

Redken Smooth Lock Butter Silk deeply replenishes damaged areas of the cuticle, leaving hair smooth with increased manageability. The Thermo Active Polymer retains internal moisture and strengthens hair, whilst fragrant almond oil conditions and coats the hairs surface to leave you with a silky finish and added shine.

• How much does this cost and where can I buy it?3 Answers
  • I was thinking about trying this out. I used to use the S...1 Answers
  • Is this new? Does it leave your hair with an oily feel, i...2 Answers
Morgan J.
Noblesville , IN
I have fine hair, but I have a LOT of it, which can make finding a good deep conditioner very difficult. So I was AMAZED when my stylist tried the Smooth Lock Butter Silk on me. My hair felt the best it has felt in months. I bought my own to try at home and it still felt incredible, even out of the salon! It smells like heaven, without being overpowering. And that great smell lasts a long time, even with my styling products in my hair too! It doesn't make my hair greasy or weigh it down, but it targets my dry and frizzy ends and makes them smooth and soft again! I even put a bit in my hair before going swimming to protect my hair from pool water. I'm a huge fan, even with a higher price tag. It's completely worth it!
Sarah L.
Foley, AL
This product smells soooo yummy! I love redken hair care just because they smell so great!
This one however I really love not only because of the smell but it makes my hair so much softer and easier to tame when I plan to straighten my hair.
After the shower when my hair is damp I'll put in about a dime size amount. I tend to focus the product on my ends and shaft, then putting the leftover that's still on my hands on my roots.
I'll sometimes blow dry later but if not I'll just air dry my hair. This stuff makes my hair so soft and helps with frizz as well:)! I have crazy poofy, wavy hair so when I do straighten my hair it's a pain and takes forever. This stuff makes it less a hassle.
Totally recommend:)
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
My hair stylist recommended this to me a couple of times before I decided to try it. I was scared of it leaving my hair too greasy but it was quite the opposite. It left my hair super shiny and soft for days. I'm definitely going to be using it again at the salon and maybe purchasing this for home
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
This silk right here saved my hair. I am one of those people that every single time they hit the sun their hair gets nasty dry. I tried trimming it and that helped somewhat, however, I was browsing the web and saw this so I decided to try it an boy did it work wonders in minutes. Redone is on the pricer side, but they always have coupons available!
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
This hair treatment really hold true to its claims, my hair gets smoother and silky when I am using it. When I use this I have noticed that I get less tangles in my hair and my hair stays nicer longer. When I style my hair after using this I have noticed that my curls stay the way I want them for a lot longer and they really keep their silky vibes.
Jacky B.
Orlando, FL
I love Rekden products. The usually cost a little more, but you get what you pay for, their products are just better. I use the butter silk after I get out of the shower. It makes my hair dry soft and smooth. I usually have to go to a specialty store to get it, wich is not convenient, but I try and group my trips to make the most of it.
Shakira R.
This product is seriously the best! I use it as a regular conditioner and let me tell you it works amazing. You would think the consistency is very thick but you only have to use a dime size and my hair is super long. My hair is shiny and smells amazing after using it.
Ursula K.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my all-time holy grail conditioners! I use it as my main conditioner. I love how silky smooth it makes my hair! It also makes it tangle-free any easy to manage. I am in love with this conditioner and have recommeded it to so many of my friends! I HIGHLY recommend this conditioner if you have dry/tangly hair.
Lourdes S.
Centerville, OH
This is the best deep conditioning treatment I've ever used. It leaves the hair super soft and supple. But it doesn't leave ur hair greasy or weighed down at all. Unfortunately redken discontinued this line. Hopefully they'll see the error in there ways and bring it back
Patricia H.
Hawthorne, NJ
Fantastic product.  Allows me to handle my hair better and helps to protect it from heat elements.  It is light and has a pleasant scent.  It is easy to use.  I like the texture of the product.  It works well in my hair.  I am very satisfied with the results that I get.
Oli G.
How much does this cost and where can I buy it?
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Is this new? Does it leave your hair with an oily feel, is it a stay on treatment or can you wash it off?
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
I was thinking about trying this out. I used to use the Smooth Down Butter Treat but has been discontinued. I guess this took its spot so is it the same thing with a different name? or has the formula been changed as well?