Redken Smooth Down Shampoo uploaded by Amber L.Redken Smooth Down Shampoo uploaded by Souhaila đź‘‘.

BY REDKEN

Beat the frizz and tame your coarse, unruly hair with Redken Smooth Down Shampoo. As your hair is smoothed down, manageability and shine are turned up leaving you with well nourished and great looking hair.

Formulated with the unique Ionic Smoothing Complex, Redken Smooth Down Shampoo contains macadamia oil, candelilla wax and cationic refiners that attract to and neutralise the existing anionic charges on your hair, smoothing its surface and providing a long lasting frizz free finish.

• I have very short curly hair. Will this not only prevent ...1 Answers
Melissa H.
This does a great lather and great clean. I wouldn't say it's the best on frizzy hair types, but I haven't found anything better as of yet. Maybe my hair is just so thick and frizzy only oil can tame it. But I do like this shampoo. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the smell, it a very light so it's not bothersome. Just would prefer a better scent.
Katia M.
Goshen, IN
Good shampoo but I wouldn't say very smoothing. This shampoo claimed to smooth my hair instead it weighed it down in an ugly way making it look dirty within a few hours of using it
Christi A.
Lovingston, VA
Review for: Redken Smooth Down Shampoo more...
I love how Redken helps naturally curly haired people go so straight and beautiful locks in a matter of an hour. It controls frizz and makes my hair styling ready without your hair looking burnt! I would absolutely purchase this product until they come up with something better. I haven’t came across one in over 10 years or more!
Jana W.
Coushatta, LA
I love Redken. I have used their shampoos for years, and never unhappy with their effects. This shampoo smells amazing and lathers very well. It makes my hair feel so clean and soft and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily like others have in the past.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Review for: Redken Smooth Down Shampoo, Redken Smooth Down Shampoo more...
Redken used to be my go to, live or die, shampoo and conditioner. It’s just a little on the pricey side to me for the quantity that you get. I would probably purchase again but I just feel like there are many other options out there.
brooke w.
Loveland
Review for: Redken Smooth Down Shampoo, Redken Smooth Down Shampoo more...
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
I used redken products for a long time when I was as straightening my hair everyday and wanted sleek smooth hair. I was always happy with it and the frizz control was out of this world. Now that I'm going more natural with my hair. I look for more curl, beachy waves and frizz control products than I do smooth or straight product.
Daniella G.
Yucca Valley, CA
This ux hands down one if the best shampoos i have ever used. It takes care of any frizz or dry curls. It smells amazing and a little definitely goes a long way. You wony regret buying this.
Cassandra W.
Love this scent - it's rich and heavy scented yet somehow still gentle. My hairstylist used to be Redken exclusive and would use this shampoo on me. The results were such healthy looking hair that I ended up purchasing for myself. Really feels like I'm pampering myself when I use it.
Adina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Review for: Redken Smooth Down Shampoo more...
Smoothe Down shampoo and conditioner made my hair noticeably more sleek and less frizzy. I can’t tell whether it was the shampoo, the conditioner, or the serum...I loved the whole system together. It smells clean and fresh and just feels nice.
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
I have very short curly hair. Will this not only prevent frizz, but also help tame my curls into a shape?? Anyone with a pixie cut try this??