Redken Smooth Down Shampoo uploaded by Amber L.
2 colors available

BY REDKEN

Anti-frizz smoothing for very dry/unruly hair Smooth Down Shampoo gently cleanses and helps tame very dry/unruly hair.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique Ionic Smoothing Complex of macadamia oil, candelilla wax and cationic refiners to help replenish oils, provide intense smoothing and a long-lasting, frizz-free finish.  Hair is ultra-smooth, manageable and shiny. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue.  Redken 5th Avenue guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes see more...

• I have very short curly hair. Will this not only prevent frizz, but...1 Answers
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could give this 20 stars. I have very very long, thick, frizzy wavy unruly hair. And smooth down shampoo and conditioner make my hair so soft, and silky, and frizz free! It smells incredible, but isnt too harsh of a shampoo. Even after shampooing my hair is soft, before I even touch it with conditioner.
christina k.
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
This worked so well for keeping my frizz down however I do not like the scent whatsoever. I had travel size products and even they were pretty pricey for as small as they are. Because of price and scent I wouldn't repurchase but it worked pretty well
Liz F.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product. Kind of pricey. But works well. Only buy at salons. Don't use too much because it'll make your hair greasy but with the right amount it smooths frizz right down.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I loooove the smooth down. My hair feels like silk and's long lasting & it only taes a dab, so it lasts forever. Worth the price!!!
smells awesome!!! I highly recommend it!!!It
Amber L.
Amber L.
Traverse city , MI
I have just tried this product and it stood up to my exceptions. My hair was less frizzy and it cleaned all the dirt out of my hair. A product that I can highly recommend.
Janice H.
Janice H.
Ormond Beach, FL
This shampoo makes my hair so soft and manageable. I use it every other day to get the control and softness I need for. My hair. I would highly recommend this product
Dana H.
Dana H.
Durham, NC
With this shampoo it feels like a deep conditioning treatment. Well worth the price! The second you put it on you can feel the difference it makes in your hair.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Butler, MO
Leaves my hair ahiny, sleek, hydrated, and beautiful! I also use in my salon at work. I love it. Every redken product is worth the money!!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Sunnyvale, CA
Smoothing, but I felt it left me a little dry. Not my favorite Redken product, but not the worst either
Pamee X.
Pamee X.
Rockford, MN
Made my hair soft and more manageable..not too dry during the summer! The shine was also nice!
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very short curly hair. Will this not only prevent frizz, but also help tame my curls into a shape?? Anyone with a pixie cut try this??