BY REDKEN #27 in Hair Serums

Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide Leave-In Serum is a protective smoother that provides heat safe control to tame frizz on your unruly hair. Ideal for use with heated styling tools, it gives an ultra-smooth, glossy finish with increased manageability and shine.

Formulated with the unique Ionic Smoothing Complex, Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide Leave-In Serum contains macadamia oil, candelilla wax and cationic refiners that attract to and neutralise the existing anionic charges on your hair, smoothing its surface and providing a long lasting frizz free finish.

Brandie B.
Charlotte
I use this all the time as a heat protectant and to add shine! It doesn’t weigh the hair down at all!! I am black with natural hair and i use this when blow drying or using and kind of heat tools obviously! Love it! I got it at ulta a few years back as a gift with some other redeem purchases and still have over half the bottle!
Gianna M.
Excellent product if you use heat styling on a regular basis like I do. It’s helped me keep my new haircut looking as it did when I left the salon. This protects my hair even from high heat tools such as my flat iron that reaches temps of 430 degrees Fahrenheit. Smells great and doesn’t leave a burnt smell behind after use.
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I really love Redken products and this one is no different. I love it. Redken is more expensive than many other brands, but I think the quality of what you’re getting is why. It’s not made with poor ingredients like many other hair care products.
destiny h.
Perfect for when I want to straighten my hair. It doesn’t leave my hair looking greasy like most products do for me. It absolutely smells amazing I love it and so does my husband. I would definitely recommend this for anyone with frizzy damaged hair because it really does help
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
I typically like to use oils and serums in wet hair but I use this when it’s dry. Most other products I have tried will make my straightener start smoking ridiculously but this doesn’t. It adds health and shine to my hair and most importantly it’s hot tool safe
Jessica T.
Love this smoother! I use it on my thick, coarse, curly hair whether I’m using any heat to style or not. It smooths my curls and also keeps my hair smooth when I heat style it. My stylist also recommends it for sun protection in the summer.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I used this a lot while in cosmetology school, but have since discovered other products that I find to be way more effective. It's definitely too heavy to use on most Caucasian hair, and the ingredients aren't that great for ethnic hair either. I can't say I hold a high opinion for many Redken products, and this one is the first that I disliked.
Lauren P.
This product helped my frizz out so much! It met my expectations perfectly! I have curly hair and I’m always looking for a good priced product that was long lasting and I’m definitely glad I found this because it is all of the above!
Beth w.
This really helps to smooth my hair but is also a heat protectant since I straighten or curl my hair almost every day and my hair is naturally frizzy and it is also not super expensive like most hair care products
Rachael D.
Love this hair serum. I have very frizzy and curly hair so when I straighten it I have a hard time keeping it controlled but this product works so well. It doesn’t make my hair feel or look oily either.