Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsRedken
Smooth Down Heat Glide Leave-In Serum

Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide Leave-In Serum

by Redken

Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide Leave-In Serum is a protective smoother that provides heat safe control to tame frizz on your unruly hair. Ideal for use with heated styling tools, it gives an ultra-smooth, glossy finish with increased manageability and shine.

Formulated with the unique Ionic Smoothing Complex, Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide Leave-In Serum contains macadamia oil, candelilla wax and cationic refiners that attract to and neutralise the existing anionic charges on your hair, smoothing its surface and providing a long lasting frizz free finish.

Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide Leave-In Serum ? What's closest to this that anyone has found, my mom used to use it all the time so looking for similar for her 😊
How is this product for oily hair? I also have pretty thin hair, is this good for that?
Does this product make your hair oily?
Start your review of Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide Leave-In Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide Leave-In Serum uploaded by Renee C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide Leave-In Serum , Redken smooth down heat glide protective smoother for very dry and unruly hair I have the 5 oz bottle this is a heat glide protective smoother that provides heat safe control that tames frizz on even the most rebellious hair directions out to apply one to two pumps evenly to towel dried hair and then blow dry for maximum results now I do like heat glides and these type of products but sometimes they leave my hair looking and feeling a little greasy and weighed down now that was the case with this so I don't use it too often but I keep it and I think it's a matter on your personal hair your style and taste and how much you're putting in so I do recommend redken products cuz they are very good I love their shampoos and conditioners.
sinjely D.
Bridgeport, CT
Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide Leave-In Serum uploaded by sinjely D.
My hair is literally the best thing I love about myself so I have to make sure it is protected from heat when I straighten it so I add this before and after I straighten my hair and I’m telling you it works wonders !
Kelsey B.
Louisville, KY
I buy this from my stylist every time I see him! It is amazing and makes blow drying much easier
Ashley H.
Kent, OH
I love this. It's great for my frizzy hair i apply it right after using my straightener and it smells good also. I have no complaints and its worth the price. I recommend this.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,840 reviews
This serum aids in preventing frizz and protecting hair from heat as well as decreasing straightening time. Love it!
Jenna B.
Iowa City, IA
Super awesome!! always gives me super shiny hair. I like to use it as a sort of de-frizzer as well. It exceeded my expectations and was quite long lasting. It smells SO GOOD as well. Not overpowering and smells like the salon. I would definitely recommend it.
Laura M.
This makes me hair SO smooth and shiny!! I get compliments all the time of how healthy my hair looks. I definitely have this product to thank
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I really love Redken products and this one is no different. I love it. Redken is more expensive than many other brands, but I think the quality of what you’re getting is why. It’s not made with poor ingredients like many other hair care products.
Candace B.
Salem, MA
I’ve used this product for years now. It’s great for protecting my hair when I use heat styling tools on my hair. I wish it didn’t make my hands feel greasy after I applied it, but it definitely keeps my hair healthy
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Been using this stuff since I was 14 (10 years) and it works. Good value for the price, and it has consistently met my expectations. Love how it smells too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erin C.
Maryem S. il y a 9 mois
si!
Zxiba K.
il y a un an
Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide Leave-In Serum How does this work on dry hair does it make it seem oily ?
member-b1af81 il y a un an
Where can I buy this. My family has used it for years.