BY REDKEN

Redken Smooth Down Detangling Cream eases detangling and controls frizz for an ultra-smooth, lush, shiny finish.

Smooth Down Detangling Cream contains Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and powerful Ionic Smoothing Complex to help replenish moisture, polish and restore control.

claudia t.
This stuff is a miracle worker! I add it to my hair after I wash it along with the 25 benefits and it helps me comb out my blonde hair without damaging it. This is part of my hair care routine and I highly recommend it!
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This cream needs to be applied sparingly or it can be heavy. It’s a nice smelling product which is applied to damp hair then combed through and styled. It’s super smoothing and hydrating to the hair and detangles wonderfully. Redken Smooth Down Detangling Cream
Rachel S.
This is great for detangling your hair after showering. It has helped me not rip out so much hair trying to comb through it wet.
ΜcΚennα B.
Love how this leaves my hair lustrous and smooth. It’s easy to use and wonderful for my dry highlighted hair
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed smells amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Tami W.
Detangling cream works well on my kids hair, without weighing it down. Hydrating and nice scent.
Chantel L.
Peterborough , KY
This is the ultimate detangler. Works like a great before blow dry cream to make your hair super smooth as well n