BY REDKEN

LaTrea R.
I love redken conditioners I purchased this for $15 and I like how the consistency is not too thin or thick.It is very moisturizing which is a must when ever I decide to use an oil based conditioner.I don't like how little the product is.It is not something I use every day.It works wonders when a small or generous amount is applied.For those who have thinner hair it might feel a tad bit greasy that's the only con I can think of.
Jennifer H.
Merrimack, NH
This conditioner works well on my color treated hair and it smells great too. I would recommend this to people who wanted to try something new that have damaged or color treated hair.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID
I absolutely love all of the Redken line. It makes your hair feel so smooth and so healthy. And also helps with in between colorings of your hair. And make sure hair volumize and smooth.
Valerie G.
Awesome conditioner! I received as a gift and I really like it. I like it more as a treatment for my hair type because it's very thick in the formula. I love the way it smells and how soft my hair is afterwards. Highly recommend
Brittany K.
Boone, NC
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I love redken and the other brand products. The smell is great. It lasts in your hair for the entire day and even when my hair was up I would get compliments. My hair was soft and never tangled. I would recommend to others if they can afford it.
Melanie C.
ATTN AMC FWD APS 5, apo
I really liked this conditioner.

After using this and then following with heat protectant and a curling iron, my hair was smooth and soft without frizzies.

It made my hair very soft, which translates to fairly flat, but for someone with super thick hair, this is actually a plus.

While I don't use this as a daily conditioner, I definitely keep some on hand for times I want that smooth sleek look.
Katie S.
This conditioner is absolutely amazing. I love using it. I have natural curly hair so it's hard to find a product that can moisturize my dry hair without weighing it down. I find that this product is very effective so I would definitely recommend it to others!
Charmaine C.
Lubbock, TX
Okay, as a cosmetologist I love redken products. This conditioner is the bees knees. If you want something that'll smooth out and remove frizz from your hair, redken 'a smooth down conditioner is a good start. I give it five stars. And it smells nice too!
Erin H.
Victorville, CA
Great product for thick hair! Not heavy but still absolutely moisturizing. Helped a lot with my damaged ends and split ends from daily and over excessive heat exposure. Definitely would recommend to all my family and friends that need a trusty conditioner!
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
I do love Redden products. Jam packed with healthy ingredients. My hair is fine texture and colored and highlighted and this product is very effective. It's a great consistency. Leaves my hair soft and managable. I am on my second bottle and love it.