BY REDKEN

Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
I do love Redden products. Jam packed with healthy ingredients. My hair is fine texture and colored and highlighted and this product is very effective. It's a great consistency. Leaves my hair soft and managable. I am on my second bottle and love it.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Awesome hair protectant for heat styling & tames the frizzies. I used with smooth down conditioner for moisturizing finish
Leanna P.
San Francisco, CA
I have used this product for years, it is the perfect conditioner for my thick hair. It smooths, detangles and shines
Melanie C.
ATTN AMC FWD APS 5, apo
I really liked this conditioner.

After using this and then following with heat protectant and a curling iron, my hair was smooth and soft without frizzies.

It made my hair very soft, which translates to fairly flat, but for someone with super thick hair, this is actually a plus.

While I don't use this as a daily conditioner, I definitely keep some on hand for times I want that smooth sleek look.
Brittany K.
Boone, NC
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I love redken and the other brand products. The smell is great. It lasts in your hair for the entire day and even when my hair was up I would get compliments. My hair was soft and never tangled. I would recommend to others if they can afford it.
Katie S.
This conditioner is absolutely amazing. I love using it. I have natural curly hair so it's hard to find a product that can moisturize my dry hair without weighing it down. I find that this product is very effective so I would definitely recommend it to others!
Charmaine C.
Lubbock, TX
Okay, as a cosmetologist I love redken products. This conditioner is the bees knees. If you want something that'll smooth out and remove frizz from your hair, redken 'a smooth down conditioner is a good start. I give it five stars. And it smells nice too!
Erin H.
Victorville, CA
Great product for thick hair! Not heavy but still absolutely moisturizing. Helped a lot with my damaged ends and split ends from daily and over excessive heat exposure. Definitely would recommend to all my family and friends that need a trusty conditioner!
Shaele G.
Ridgecrest, CA
This is one of my favorites by Redken. A little bit goes a long way. It's a great quality conditioner and smells great too. You can see an improvement in your hair after the first use.
Angela L.
Davenport, IA
This is a nice conditioner. I have thick corse hair and I like like this. It does help to smooth down my hair. Though it's not my top favorite. I don't notice it giving me a really soft feel like I really like. That's why I didn't give it 5 stars. I prefer the all soft conditioner more. But this would be my 2nd choice.