BY REDKEN

• I've used redken for a while, and am looking for shampoo and cond...1 Answers
gabby s.
Hernando , MS
Love Love Love! constantly keeps my hair smooth and helps mend my split ends, kinda pricey but in my opinion way worth it! Better than cheap conditioners for sure.
Neysha M.
My hair was so dry, my ends were looking horrible. I really thought I was going to have to cut my hair. Until I started using this conditioner. I also do other treatments to my hair, but using this conditioner have been part of the routine of getting hair back to healthy without having to cut it! Life savior!
Anshula N.
Chapel Hill, NC
This hair product is great for frizzy hair. I normally leave my conditioner in for a long time because once my hair dries, it frizzes. This conditioner was pretty good when leaving it on for 5-7 minutes. I don't think it exceeded any expectations but it did work.
Maya D.
San Marcos, CA
I really liked this conditioner. I have a lot of fine, but very curl hair that can lean towards the frizzy side. I love using this conditioner - along with the rest of my styling products - when I'm plan on straightening or blowing out my hair for loose waves. It smells great, doesn't weigh down my hair and I think really helps to take down a lot of my frizzy bits
Brianne P.
I love this Redken conditioner!!! It's the only thing that tames my waves. Smells wonderful and helps my blowout last all day. Got it at Hair Cuttery. Worth every penny. May seem pricey but goes a long way. As long as they're making it, I'm buying.
Amanda K.
Homer Glen, IL
I have the worst frizzy hair. Seriously, it could be raining 50 miles away, and my hair will become something resembling the wicked witch of the west. After a few recommendations and a few cringes at the price, I finally bought one. And I will never ever ever use anything else.
Steven B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have used this product for about 4 years now regularly. It is without a doubt the best conditioner I have ever used. Easy to wash out after being put in, but leaves your hair very soft and silky!
Emily B.
Love this product. Great for taming my frizzy hair after blow drying. I use with anti snap serum too to prevent any breakage. This conditioner brings just the right amount of moisture to my hair.
Molly C.
Downingtown, PA
I love this conditioner. I just don't love the price of it. If it weren't for that, I would buy it every time I ran out of conditioner. Makes my hair so soft and smooth, and helps it grow.
Heather F.
This is my all time favorite conditioner! I have a lot of fly away and this product is great for that. It is a little pricey but definitely worth the money. Plus a little goes a long way.
Katelyn W.
I've used redken for a while, and am looking for shampoo and conditioner that with help my hair to be thicker. Does anyone have any suggestions?