Redken Smooth Down Conditioner uploaded by Ileanne C.

BY REDKEN

Redken Smooth Down Conditioner detangles, smoothes and tames for more manageable, shiny hair. Smoothness for very dry, unruly hair. Hair is up to four times smoother*. Get ultra-smooth, shiny hair that's in control. New Smooth Down is specially formulated to enrich and tame extremely dry, coarse, unruly hair. Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique Ionic Smoothing Complex of macadamia oil, candelilla wax and cationic refiners to help replenish oils, provide intense smoothing and a long-lasting, humidity-resistant, frizz-free finish.

• I've used redken for a while, and am looking for shampoo ...1 Answers
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
I liked this conditioner when I was younger and my hair was dry, damaged and frizzy. Now that my hair is oily I cannot use it anymore. My hair is still damaged, dry and frizzy so I still need a good smoothing conditioner but this one leaves my hair oily and weighed down. I honestly love the entire redken line but this is my least favorite conditioner. It’s great for thick and super dry hair but even then I notice a thin film on my hair after using. I don’t love this conditioner but I don’t hate it either. It smells awesome though and make my hair straight and soft it just weighs it down.
Shanda H.
I really love redken conditioners. This one in particular made my hair soft, silky, and smooth. It worked really well for my dry ends. I wouldn’t get it near the scalp, however. I only took a star off because the price is a little to steep for those on a budget.
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
This leaves my hair manageable and silky smooth. I have less frizz and over time it lessen the coarseness of my curly hair. It really does smooth down your hair. It makes the texture great. Overall a good product.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Is a good conditioner not the best because it work for a short period of time. It gives me dandruff smell very good like coconut. Price is high. One bottle make me understand that is not for me but good for other
Katie M.
Conway, SC
I love this product I think red can put out amazing stuff here I think you’re a professional product it’s at a good price and it’s not too heavy and I would definitely recommend this to others highly satisfied
Jen G.
Boston
This will forever be my favorite conditioner. It smells amazing and is great for dry hair. You will actually feel a difference in your hair after a few uses, it’s insane (it gets so smooth and shiny). People actually asked me what I use for my hair because it was so shiny and smooth. It’s too bad it’s so expensive, but if you see it on sale seriously try it out
Tess R.
Redken shampoos and conditioners are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITES!!! I have been through countless bottles of Smooth Down conditioner and find that I always return to it. My hair feels and performs beautifully when this is in my hair care routine. And my color seems to last longer as well. I always pickup a few of the liter bottles when Ulta has buy2get1 sales and they last me forever!
Kamila d.
Charlotte
I love this conditioner. it detangles my hair and my hair doesnt get frizzy with it. I used this product 8 years ago and now I found it again. It is a little pricey but worth it. A little goes a long way and this bottle lasts me a few months.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I really like this conditioner. It makes my hair look healthy and shiny, although the downside being that it looks that way for a day and then I need to wash it again versus other conditioners where I can go days without washing. This smells great though and I’m sure it would last longer if you had dry hair.
keli b.
Fort White, FL
This is by far the best conditioner I've used in a long time.  I purchased it at the salon after it was referred to me.  It leaves my hair so soft and the scent is great and lasts quite awhile.  You don't need to use much for it to work great and it doesn't weigh down your hair.
Katelyn W.
I've used redken for a while, and am looking for shampoo and conditioner that with help my hair to be thicker. Does anyone have any suggestions?