Redken Smooth Down Conditioner uploaded by Ileanne C.

BY REDKEN

Anti-frizz smoothing for very dry/unruly hair Smooth Down Conditioner detangles, smoothes, and tames very dry/unruly hair.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique ionic Smoothing Complex of macadamia oil, candelilla wax and cationic refiners to replenish oils, provide intense smoothing and a long-lasting, frizz-free finish.  Hair is ultra-smooth, moisturized, manageable and shiny. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue.  Redken 5th Avenue guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If th see more...

Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a muy amazing product. Keeps my hair strong, soft, and not greasy at all. It smells amazing. Perfect product really! One catch. It is expensive to the point where it doesn’t even seems remotely affordable.
Ashlee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand of shampoo and conditioner is amazing. It leaves my dry, coarse hair very smooth and silky. The smell is incredible. I have been using this specific item for years and always come back. Highly recommend
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm using this currently! And I love it 😊 #Redken #Smooth #Conditioner leaves my hair, soft, smooth & less frizzy than if I hadn't used it! I'd recommend this product! Smells good, leaves hair detangled& manageable!
Kelly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really thought I would like this conditioner because I have dry and frizzy hair. I also have very fine and thin hair so this just basically weighed it down. It smells really great but that’s about the only upside. It’s on the pricier side too. This one is a pass for me
Lala S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It is safe for color treated hair. It is best for dry scalp. It helps with frizzy hair a lot. I'm satisfied with this conditioner and will be buying it again.
Patricia H.
Hawthorne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how my hair looks, smells and feels when I use this product. It is a little pricey, but worth it. It has a light pleasant scent and works well on my hair. I am always pleased with how my hair styles after using this.
Sarah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for years and it was and is a favorite of mine! I do enjoy the scent, it's not overpowering at all. I really loved the feeling my hair had after using this product! Didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel heavy.
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Redken religiously and have yet to use a product I do not like of theirs, the price points are great, they do as advertised just make sure you buy the one your hair is in need of. I love my Redken products!
Hailea L.
Arlington, VA
My hair was dead and so frizzy from constantly highlighting it and straightening it. My stylist recommended this to help tame my frizz and not only does it do that, it makes my hair super soft. This is the only conditioner that I'll use
lizette m.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn’t very impressed. This conditioner didn’t work as expected. It felt too heavy on my hair.
Felt like I needed to greasy my hair after this conditioner. Will not repurchase.