Redken Smooth Down Butter Treatment 8.5 oz uploaded by Bobbi A.

BY REDKEN

Desiree d.
Aldie, VA
This product is great for my hair. It makes my hair soft and shine, and the smell is awesome. My hair was a little dry before, but it give life back to my hair. I am really satisfied with the result and highly recommended it.
Angelaina A.
Tonawanda , NY
The smooth down butter treatment is soo good for your hair!!! I used it and it felt like life was bright back to my hair!! I straighten my curly hair very often and when it starts to feel brittle honestly this is my go to product!! I've never used something that made my hair feel soo amazing and shiny and full of body before!!!!
Rachel D.
This makes my hair so soft! My hair is dry as it is (curly hair!) and is also damaged from color treatment, so any deep conditioner that works is worth it! This stuff smells great and is easy to use- you can use it in lieu of normal conditioner, or leave on for longer for a deep condition.
tanwi n.
This one is my favorite conditioning treatment. It gets my hair smooth texture and tangle free. My hair is dry, curly it removes dryness and deep conditioned. It is thick in texture but not heavy. I always keep extra bottle with me so that i do not ran out of it.
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
Now this stuff works on kinky curly hair. This butter is very hydrating for the hair. Easy to use and made me hair feel soft after use. The formula is a butter like balm. I was very satisfied with this product đź‘Ź
Nikki D.
I got this for my daughters hair. She had long, THICK, and straight hair. So she likes the smooth look without fly aways. This helps her a achieve that look without looking greasy and dirty. She is able to maintain a healthy look.
Bobbi A.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I love all and any Redken products! Redeem smooth down butter leaves my hair very smooth and soft. I use this twice a week on my hair. If you have very dried hair I highly recommend this to you.
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
Great hair treatment. I love to straighten curl and blow dry my hair but after using this product it makes my hair so soft and smooth it's like new. You can really get this at beauty shops not places like Walmart or target.
Sarai A.
Lebanon, TN
Product made my hair feel super soft and it smelled pretty good. I have very dry and frizzy hair and this product really helped give me a smooth look. I also use the shampoo and conditioner and it has really helped my hair.
Rachel G.
Easy to apply, and does the job but not anything special. Only issues are price (too expensive), and hard to find unless you are in a salon or specialty store. Not my favorite.
Aridai I.
How good is this product??