Redken Smooth Down Butter Treatment 1.7 oz uploaded by JAZMIN R.

BY REDKEN #88 in Hair Serums

Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this in the winter months when my hair is super dry.  It smells so warm and yummy and leaves my hair feeling awesome.  Despite its thickness it doesn't weigh my hair down.
JAZMIN R.
HOUSTON
I love this product. I love how soft it keeps my hair, and really helps when I'm using heat on my hair, my hair can be really dry especially now that I've bleached it and this has he,led it tremendously. I want 100 more of this product. I recommend it to others.
Anna L.
Carroll
I'd consider this product god's tears. I love the smell of it. It's also a good value for its price depending on where you get it. It holds its own alongside others, and it's very effective. Love how silky my hair feels after!
Cara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite redken products both in and out of the salon. Delivers great moisture content and protection while straightening the hair thermally. Great for all hair types and textures with the exception of fine and low density.
Laura O.
Left my thick hair greasy. My roommate at the time had fine hair and it worked wonderfully for her damp hair before she blow dried with a round brush. If you have thick hair I would beware!
Alena M.
Santa Maria
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my hair feel so soft it's incredible I love it a lot it works like and one day and you try and the first day you try it I mean
Katie S.
Amelia Court House
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smooth Down butter is discontinued but is a great product for thick hair to blow dry into it for smoothness.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is really good. I love the smell and it leaves my hair gorgeously soft. I buy it whenever I can.
Caitlin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair gets brittle in the winter, so I will use this product after my shower to give it more moisture!
kitten C.
I was very pleased with how this product was not heavy and did not dry my hair upon application...