BY REDKEN

Katie C.
Katie C.
Glenshaw, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an excellent find. You didn't have to use it everyday. Once or twice a week. Leave it on for a few mins. Nice sleek bottle. Smells great and felt like butter on my hair. Purchase online or beauty stores. I would buy this every time! !!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This reminds me a lot of the Chi straight guard except it smells so much better. My hair looks fabulous once used and then blow dried and straightened. Not many products tame my wavy and frizzy hair like This one.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a miracle in a bottle! Leaves hair feeling healthy and soft. Can find at most chain salons, ulta etc . Worth the price! Nothing compares!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair product. It is very hydrating and saved my dry and damaged hair. It is very affordable for the amount of product that you get and I love the gold packaging. Redken never seems to disappoint me. I would highly recommend this to someone wanting to moisturize their hair and I will definitely purchase this again.
Tricia T.
Tricia T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I have thick hair and I love this product. My hair is dry and fuzzy. It leaves a great smell and it's very hydrating.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rangely, CO
Helps out with my dry and frizzy hair and smells really good. I would recommend it
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Nicholasville, KY
Anything redken i love, I'm a hairstylist and this stuff is awesome. i use it on anyone who has curly hair. it helps tame the frizz and smooths the hair cuticle for smoothness until the nest shampoo.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really good, very moisterizing. Redken in general made a huge difference in my hair. Highly recommend all Redken products.
Gamaliel T.
Gamaliel T.
Edte prodructo es facibamente exelente umple muy biennlo que dice .. mis amigas lo an utlizado mucho
Carm Z.
Carm Z.
toronto, ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I feel like it really helps recondition my hair and the smell is amazing. It is a bit pricey but its honestly not a product that you use everyday so its worth it
Anja R.
Anja R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
How often should this be used and should I use with other products
Maika R.
Maika R.
¿para que sirve este producto?