Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat Cream uploaded by Bobbi A.Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat Cream uploaded by JAZMIN R.

BY REDKEN #92 in Hair Cream

Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat Cream is a rich, luxurious, rinse out smoothing treatment that provides intense smoothing, long lasting conditioning, nourishment and control to your coarse and unruly hair.

Formulated with the unique Ionic Smoothing Complex, Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat Cream contains macadamia oil, candelilla wax and cationic refiners that attract to and neutralise the existing anionic charges on your hair, smoothing its surface and providing a long lasting frizz free finish. It will leave your hair treated, streamlined, manageable and shiny.

Sara V.
Middleton
This is my least favorite product in the smooth line. It weighed my hair down and made it look greasy. I have thick, corse curly hair which needs a ton of moisture to make it semi presentable, this wasn’t what it needed.
Jessica B.
I like to use this in the winter months when my hair is super dry.  It smells so warm and yummy and leaves my hair feeling awesome.  Despite its thickness it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Desiree B.
Richmond , VA
This product is great for my hair. It makes my hair soft and shine, and the smell is awesome. My hair was a little dry before, but it give life back to my hair. I am really satisfied with the result and highly recommended it.
Harlee H.
Sarcoxie, MO
I am a licensed cosmetologist and I love this product, it’s not too heavy, and not too lite to where you don’t notice it. My hair was very nourished and had shine. I will always turn to Redken!
Madison M.
Harrington, DE
I love this stuff. It’s my go to stuff when i’m having a bad hair day! I let my friend use it one time and she loves it so much she went out and got it also. It exceeds my expectations. So happy i found it.
Anna C.
I love this hair product. It is very hydrating and saved my dry and damaged hair. It is very affordable for the amount of product that you get and I love the gold packaging. Redken never seems to disappoint me. I would highly recommend this to someone wanting to moisturize their hair and I will definitely purchase this again.
Sandra E.
Bayamon
I luke this product when i use frizzie hair i mix it with a little of heat glide and my hair stays in place when it dries. Its a little expensive for everyday use.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using this for over 10 years and nothing else compares!!! I have thick, frizzy, curls , yet my hair is actually on the finer side. If I straighten my hair, it is really flat and thin. This does not weigh down my hair whatsoever and it really nourishes my hair!  I love it so much!  The smoothing factor is evident in the shower as the tub gets very slippery when you rinse it out!
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
This reminds me a lot of the Chi straight guard except it smells so much better. My hair looks fabulous once used and then blow dried and straightened. Not many products tame my wavy and frizzy hair like This one.
JAZMIN R.
HOUSTON
I love this product. I love how soft it keeps my hair, and really helps when I'm using heat on my hair, my hair can be really dry especially now that I've bleached it and this has he,led it tremendously. I want 100 more of this product. I recommend it to others.
Anja R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
How often should this be used and should I use with other products
Aridai I.
How good is this product??
Maika R.
¿para que sirve este producto?