Redken Shot Phase Smooth Down Deep Treatment uploaded by Kaila D.

BY REDKEN #23 in Hair Treatments

Jess T.
Hartford City, IN
I am a crazy person for redken!  I love redken products. Especially the chemistry treatments. You will feel a difference with one use!  And they last 30 days.   You can use them on all hair types even if color treated.  I personally do them at the salon I work at.  I use the volume one.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
I get this done when i get my hair deep conditioned every month at ulta.  its a great product, while you can't use it in your own house if you don't have a degree in hair, i would encourage anyone to try this out if they are getting their hair deep continued at ulta!
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
I had this service done at the salon with my haircut. It doesn't have much of a scent at all being applied. Its $12 extra with my haircut as a treatment. It lasted about a week I noticed so not really. I could think of other better treatments to get
Udy C.
Killeen
The best treatment product out there for dry, unruly, frizzy, chemically and mechanically distressed hair. It smooths, detangles and hydrate the hair making it a whole lot easier to comb and manageable.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I was recommended this product by a lady at professionals only shop. I asked how the lady got her hair so shiny and this is what she said. The lady said that she charges $25 to do this treatment at her salon and this bottle should last months, which is a pretty good savings.

I don't color my hair but I do straighten my hair about 3 times a week and I go for months without getting a hair cut which means that my hair can get pretty damaged and dry. I have never had shiny hair in my life so I wasn't super optimistic. I don't like to use shine serums either because it just seems to make my hair greasy. That is why I love this so much, you wash it out and it still works like a miracle. I would highly recommend this product.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
All of the products are great...I've been lucky to try a great deal of them through subscription boxes. In the past year I took my virgin almost black brunette hair to platinum blonde...and that requires a process every 4-6 weeks...and that can leave your hair a little dull and brittle...but with this stuff life literally is given back to your hair. It's instant! And it doesn't leave a residue... because another part of being blonde is learning to not wash your hair everyday...and I can use this product day after day without my hair looking oily or weighed down...it just looks healthier and healthier.
Amber M.
Bemidji, Minnesota
My salon used these for the longest time. All of my clients loved them and got a shot every time they came in. Super quick and easy. I never had a doubt in my mind that is wasn't going to give the hair a good conditioning. I found that the effects normally lasted about 6 weeks. Which is about how often people get haircuts. The only downside about them is that they do not make them any more.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
Price please ?
Amanda G.
Chicago
Would this product be good for thick, dry, curly, and mix textures hair? I hate putting in so much work to straighten it and then have it frizz up and hour after being silly smooth.
Lena S.
Mobile , AL
Any bad experiences with that product ?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??