BY REDKEN

Color Extend Deep Treatment uses a concentration of ceramide, mineral ion blockers and UV filter help defend hair color from fading. Directions: Shake well. After shampooing, apply three pumps to towel-dried hair. Leave on five minutes. Do not rinse. Size: 16.9-ounce treatment Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All hair types Active ingredients: UVA and UVB Filters, Cranberry Oil, Ceramide We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Miranda V.
I had really damaged hair after a bad trip to the hair salon and I started using this and after a month my hair was completely back to normal and stronger than ever! I love this brand and this product is great!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Jennifer M.
Auburn, WA
I LOVE Redkin products!! This one is no different. Their color extender line is AMAZING!! First, it WORKS!! Secondly, the smell is absolutely devine! I love my hair to smell good. It lasts throughout the day. This product leaves my color treated hair so soft and nourished. It helps replaces all the healthy things that the color treatment has stripped from my hair. Highly recommend Redken's color extending line to anybody who color treats their hair!
Melissa Z.
I bought this after dying my hair a bright red. I liked the product overall. Out of similar products, the value was the best. I bought it at Sally's after my hairdresser recommended. I am honestly not sure if it really contributed to helping my color last but I liked it
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I like this product. Its a more on the expensive side especially when I am used to making my own deep conditioner at home. However, it has definitely helped with how dry and seemingly fried the colored areas of my hair are. If you have the extra money to spend, I would recommend buying this product.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love all of the the shot phases because they make you're hair feel so soft and smooth after. You have to use them correctly to work. It's like a mask for the hair your rinse out. Conditioner almost like feeling. I am a cosmetologist and highly recommended getting these very now and then!
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
This is amazing for using after a color service on a client! It is a condition protein treatment so I wouldn't recommend using it all the time but it is great for making color last a little longer I would recommend to any salons using redken
Deana F.
My hairdresser puts this on my hair before every service. It really helps extend color, and protect the hair from damage. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling amazing!
Melissa B.
Glorieta, NM
This stuff is absolutely a life saver for colored hair that needs an extra boost to get back to silky smooth. I have insanely thick hair and when I dye it it can take a while to get to a good, soft place. This stuff, however, made my life so much easier and my hair just amazing!
Jazznea B.
Houston , TX
Definitely extends my clients hair color! My go to product when I want to make a clients hair color more vibrant! Cost effective as well! Reckon never lets me down. I use their entire color line. They are inexpensive and quality is always very high.