Redken Short Sculpt 19 Touchable Texturizing Gel uploaded by member-98a98eedf

BY REDKEN

A strong hold texturizing hair gel that gives your hair a touchable feel and a sleek or textured finish. Specially formulated to help you achieve Glam Volume, a Sleek Pixie and a Forward Sweep.

• High-hold hair gel
  • Touchable feel
  • Sleek or textured finish

AQUA/WATER/EAU, VP/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYLMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, SORBITOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, COUMARIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE (D170163/1)

Joy S.
Williamsburg, VA
I can not tell you enough how perfect Short Sculpt is for a modern pixie. This texturing, reworkable gel is not sticky nor does it dry crunchy or look wet. I put it in my wet hair as a base styling product and once my hair is dry (either air or with a dryer) I will pull a little more product through my sides to aid in keeping them tamed.
I mistakenly thought all gels were created equal and used something else in a pinch. I was so wrong!!! I won't ever leave home without my short sculpt if there's the possibility of washing my hair!!!
My favorite part is how reworkable it is! I just wet my hands and run them through my hair to reactivate the hold and pliability the next day (or two) #Redkinstyling #shorthairsothere!
Jennifer P.
I like how this texturizing gel stays mailable. I can readjust my hair easy I feel like changing something, but my hair stays where I put it.