BY REDKEN

Illuminate Hair In A Flash Fine-Mist Aerosol Spray Adds A Lightweight, High-Gloss Finish No Stickiness Shine Brilliance Mild Control Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Redken And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Redken.&Nbsp; Redken Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Redken Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Angela Maria Y.
Angela Maria Y.
Odessa, FL
I take this with me to the beach. I like to use it for a wet beach look. You can wash your hair, and do a scrunched wavy look. Its also a nice mist refresher to your look during the day. Its a little on the pricey side...but its going to last you a long time, and its a QUALITY product!!!
De De W.
De De W.
Lansing, MI
Was happy to find this gem! Went into the store looking for something else and came out with this and love the fact that it is so light weight and doesn't make my hair feel too heavy and gives it just enough shine.
Trina M.
Trina M.
I love the way my hair looks and feels using this! I use this after my hair is finished and comb my fingers through. It adds a lot of shine and makes my hair look and feel healthy.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I love redken shine flash 02! It give your hair that extra sparkle when it looks dull!
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product. Easy to use, does not make your hair greasy and smells great. Wish it came in a larger size and at a cheaper price! Can't go wrong with Redkin!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Very light weight when you just want to add a light sheen to it. I have very dark brown, almost black hair and using this product gives my normally dull hair incredible shine. It is worth the value because you are using just a very little. Everything I would expect in a Redken product.
Kaleigh W.
Kaleigh W.
Bristow, OK
This product is completely amazing! My hair is thick and it often looks dull after styling but this spray makes my blonde hair so shiny and pretty! It smells so nice and fruity and stays that way all day long! If there is a way to improve this product I will buy it all day long!
Corlisa P.
Corlisa P.
Bono, AR
This is one of the BEST Shine Glistening Mist I have ever used. This product is what I would rate No. 1 and people need to use this because it has not failed me yet!!!
Edie R.
Edie R.
Taylor, PA
As I have aged my hair has become very dull so when I was trying different products to help with putting shine back to my hair the redkin product was one of my go to
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had a stylist use this on my hair one time after I got my hair done and I live by it now. It makes my hair seem so much more lively. I definitely recommend it.