BY REDKEN

Illuminate Hair In A Flash Fine-Mist Aerosol Spray Adds A Lightweight, High-Gloss Finish No Stickiness Shine Brilliance Mild Control Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Redken And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Redken.&Nbsp; Redken Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Redken Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Lizz G.
Chelsea , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product. Easy to use, does not make your hair greasy and smells great. Wish it came in a larger size and at a cheaper price! Can't go wrong with Redkin!
Cassandra F.
It gave my hair an beautiful yet non greasy shine. I use it after heat styling.
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
I have used thus on special occasions. This not something I would use everyday. It really does make your hai shine.
MacKenzie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what it is about this that just doesn't make me jump for joy. The cloud of product that comes out is really gross smelling and makes me cough and if you use too much it makes your hair look dirty and disgusting. But for a prom or wedding updo on the back away from the scalp, it's great! Anything close to scalp and you might as well wash your hair because natural oils mixed with that just looks nasty.
Jessica P.
Cleveland, Ga
This isn't something you want to use everyday. It's more for undos, formal hairstyles.... Helps give it that finished look.
De De W.
Lansing, MI
Was happy to find this gem! Went into the store looking for something else and came out with this and love the fact that it is so light weight and doesn't make my hair feel too heavy and gives it just enough shine.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had a stylist use this on my hair one time after I got my hair done and I live by it now. It makes my hair seem so much more lively. I definitely recommend it.
Jasmine M.
Very light weight when you just want to add a light sheen to it. I have very dark brown, almost black hair and using this product gives my normally dull hair incredible shine. It is worth the value because you are using just a very little. Everything I would expect in a Redken product.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I received a sample of the Redken Shine Flash 02 Glistening Mist from my hair dresser and use it once it a while. Although it smells great and makes hair glisten, I find it to leave my hair looking greasy, unlike some other similar products, which I use instead. If you use this product, make sure to use is extremely sparingly!
Jackie S.
Independence, KY
I love this when my hair is straight it gives it the perfect shine without being greasy