BY REDKEN

Buy Redken Hair Color Permanent - Ammonia-free shine-infusing color, for professional use only.

• I need more info for this product, can anyone tell me wha...1 Answers
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
Out of all the color hair dyes I’ve used this has been the best. I have dark thick wavy hair. Normally when I try to do unnatural colors they fade fast or they are not very noticeable. This actually has shown up in my hair and lasted me about 5-6 weeks! When the color did start to fade my hair wasn’t crackly and dried out. I strongly recommend this for hair color.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I love to use this In between coloring my hair! It gives my hair a pick me up and doesn't have an awful chemical smell to it like most of the products like this I've tried. I would definitely buy this stuff again!
Dani *.
Madisonville, LA
Good product, works great like most of their line. I've only used it a few times, but I was happy with the results. It's easy to apply and rinse. I would purchase it again.
Jess L.
Fairfield, OH
I love the Redkin line! This brand is so wonderful! This treatment left my hair so shiny and feeling so smooth. I got it through my salon and I'll be buying it again really soon! Such a staple product !
Linda R.
Tuscumbia
As a shine enhancer it can't be neat. If I do blow dry I must use this product in my hair. I hate to blow dry and have been blessed with natural curl. Now they shine
Gianna M.
This 25 in one product really does everything! I usually use to help smooth of my hair from fly aways and before I use heating elements on my hair. It sprays a fine mist, and it smells nice. It leaves my hair very soft to touch. I like this product a lot! I got this at an ulta during one of their buy one get one half off sales!
Chloe H.
sacramento, califronia
At first, i couldnt stop using it. For about a week, i was using it everyday. hen, i sared making my hair harder to comb outt and dryer than normal. It was also very expensive for the product. It didnt meet my expectations, and would recommend  to people with naturally straight hair. I would never buy again!!!!!
Megan P.
Orlando, FL
I don't have blond hair (obviously) but my boyfriend does and when he started showing a little grey, this was the first product we tried and it was his last! It's a beautiful natural look and it blends so nicely with more natural blonds. Gets the job done, definitely.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
If you are big into transforming your hair color often. This treatment is very effective. I honestly can't compare it to any other product, it's that good! Your hair looks incredible after 20 minutes! I've used this a few times and I'm never disappointed, you won't be either. 😊
Jacque M.
Live Oak
Where do I even start this brand is amazing. I always use this brand it doesn't dry out my hair and it cleans my hair. It last so long and you don't need much so it last a really long time before you have to buy more.
Camelia G.
Bucharest
I need more info for this product, can anyone tell me what this is?