BY REDKEN

Buy Redken Hair Color Permanent - Ammonia-free shine-infusing color, for professional use only. see more...

Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
Out of all the color hair dyes I’ve used this has been the best. I have dark thick wavy hair. Normally when I try to do unnatural colors they fade fast or they are not very noticeable. This actually has shown up in my hair and lasted me about 5-6 weeks! When the color did start to fade my hair wasn’t crackly and dried out. I strongly recommend this for hair color.
Jamie N.
Woodland Hls, CA
Always makes my hair look amazing! I’ve had my hair purple for a year now. It stays in my hair for quite awhile without having to touch it up too!
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
This is nice to keep brassiness away. It works better than shimmer kites by capitol and not as drying of buy again