Julie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely loved this product! The consistency was very light which i liked, because some other products could be so heavy and make your hair look greasy rather than making them look sheer. My hair straightened out quicker than usual, i use pedal brush and a blow dryer to straighten my hair out and it cut down my time doing it in half. My hair looked healthy and fresh, saved me a trip to a salon! Definitely a product worth trying.
Adriana G.
loveland, co
I have extremely curly hair and I straighten it often and this product is very much worth the price it's a little expensive but extremely effective and smells amazing and fresh not like most harsh chemicals so I would very much recommend it for wavy or curly haired women.
Misty D.
Portage, MI
This straightening gel is great for fine hair. When first squeezing out of the tube it seems a bit thick, but as you rub it in your hands and hair, it goes on easy. It helps my fine curly hair (lots of it) straight for at least two days, with minimal touch-up.
Mina H.
I loved using this product. It is very light weight and smells amazing as well. I gives a very glossy and sheer look rather than making it heavy and greasy (which i thought it would since it is a gel). I would recommend giving it a try.
Jane K.
Seattle, WA
This works great, but it takes some time to get used to. The formula is definitely different from the past so if you're used to the past product than it'll apply to you, other than that this works great and I highly recommend to anyone who needs to keep their hair straight!
jasmine l.
Kalispell, MT
Hey it's a great product I really like it it helps when I straighten my hair it helps to protect it it has a nice scent it has a nice and it's a good price it's a good price it's affordable my hair color is brown and it's thicker and I would totally buy this product again
Jenny N.
Sunnyvale, CA
I loved the Redken Sheer Straight Straightening gel! I have frizzy, and a bit of a wavy hair so this product definitely has done the job! It is long lasting, and smells fantastic! To all my ladies or gentlemen with my type of hair, I definitely recommend this!
Amanda P.
El Paso, TX
Bought this product a few days ago. It does exactly what it says it does! It has made straightening my hair so easier and quicker so that I'm no longer going over the same spot a dozen times!
Very Thick formula that really helps get my hair straight. It leaves my hair silky smooth with less frizzy ends. Would recommend this product in addition to other products.
sheamah a.
Brook Park, OH
I have been using redken products since I was a young girl they never disappoint although sometimes they tend to make my hair a bit oily but that might just be my hair type