Redken Sheer Straight 06 Straightening Gel uploaded by Mia F.

BY REDKEN #99 in Hair Gel

What it is:
Redken Sheer Straight 06 is a lightweight straightening gel thats adds touchable smoothness to fine hair.

What it does:
Provides a weightless feel won't leave hair flat or lifeless. Helps protect from heat damage.

Features the exclusive Straight-Out Complex, which provides lasting smoothness while caring for hair.

Dimethicone/vinyl and dimethicone crosspolymer (straighten and fight frizz); olive oil, coconut oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, propylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, and hexylene glycol (condition); PVP (adds hold)

Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I really like most all products by Redken that I have ever purchased. They do typically run a little on the pricer side and are usually worth the money. I love using the straightening gel to give my hair a more sleek look and the smell is great.
Julie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely loved this product! The consistency was very light which i liked, because some other products could be so heavy and make your hair look greasy rather than making them look sheer. My hair straightened out quicker than usual, i use pedal brush and a blow dryer to straighten my hair out and it cut down my time doing it in half. My hair looked healthy and fresh, saved me a trip to a salon! Definitely a product worth trying.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
I have naturally thin straight hair but my issue is fly aways and frizz or static depending on the season. This stuff is the bomb! You just put about a dime size of this on your hands and rub them together really good, then start at the ends and work your way up to the crown. It leaves your hair perfectly straight all day and takes care of any fly aways. It also leaves a nice shine to your hair. Just make sure not to over do the product
Holly D.
N Charleston, SC
This product worked wonders on my hair. I have wavy hair that i straighten everyday and i am always looking for something that will last all day and prevent flyaway hairs, this product kept my hair from getting frizzy all day which is definitely something i look for. I would recommend this for other people. It kept my hair looking great all day and not oily at all.
Nicole P.
Little Rock, AR
This light weight straightening gel is amazing! It smells so fresh and clean and it leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth! As soon as i apply it and massage it into my hair it begans straightening and smoothing out any imperdections i have. I would defunently recommend this to others who wany silky, straight, gorgeous hair!!!
Pam B.
Raleigh
I love it because it doesn't weigh down my fine hair at all. Since my hair has a tendency to be frizzy on Hot, humid days, I like the way this product keeps the frizz away with its sheer weightless coating. Since I only need to use a little on my hair, it lasts a long time.
Adriana G.
loveland, co
I have extremely curly hair and I straighten it often and this product is very much worth the price it's a little expensive but extremely effective and smells amazing and fresh not like most harsh chemicals so I would very much recommend it for wavy or curly haired women.
Lubov W.
Duluth, MN
I'm confident my hair is protected when I use this product for staying. Have long very wavy hair, it's a miracle how straight this product can make my hair! I recommend this to anyone with fine hair thing trouble controlling their wavy or curly locks .
Misty D.
Portage, MI
This straightening gel is great for fine hair. When first squeezing out of the tube it seems a bit thick, but as you rub it in your hands and hair, it goes on easy. It helps my fine curly hair (lots of it) straight for at least two days, with minimal touch-up.
Mina H.
I loved using this product. It is very light weight and smells amazing as well. I gives a very glossy and sheer look rather than making it heavy and greasy (which i thought it would since it is a gel). I would recommend giving it a try.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
Is this better than biosilk?

back