BY REDKEN

The dedicated developer for Shades EQ Gloss that's approximately a 7-volume hydrogen peroxide developer.

• Specifically formulated to maintain an acidic pH and stabilize viscosity
  • Ensures the proper tone, depth and durability when used with Shades EQ Gloss
  • Doesn't lift hair’s natural pigment

How To Use:

Mix in a 1:1 ratio with Shades EQ Gloss. Shades EQ Gloss may be applied with a bowl and brush or bottle and may be diluted with Crystal Clear to lessen intensity or customize any shade.

Process at room temperature for 20 minutes, up to 40 minutes for gray hair. For resistant hair, process for 15 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and cool for 5 minutes. For resistant gray hair, process 20 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and process for additional 20 minutes at room temperature. Follow with Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.

NOTE: No other developer may be substituted for Processing Solution. To do so would cause unpredictable results.

Active Ingredient:
2% hydrogen peroxide
Specifically formulated to maintain an acidic ph and stabilize viscosity

Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I’m a licensed hairstylist and I use Redken Shades EQ gloss all the time to tone and glaze my clients hair. You can’t ask for a better toner! There’s so many shades you can customize your clients toner to fit their need, and the shine is amazing. It always makes the hair feel amazing. If i ever have a client and it’s the first time it’s been used on them they always ask for it again next time.
Cassandra S.
Battle Creek , MI
I love redken shades eq! The processing solution works really well and it’s super easy to use! It colors as suspected when used correctly, the color processes nice and colors are true to description, just depends on the level of hair you’re working with.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
This works well as directed. For professional use only. I use this for toners a lot of times. I love how it makes the hair feel. I like how easy it is to apply. I like the design of the bottle. Thanks!
Dee D.
I love their processing solution for shades eq! This does not irritate my scalp and it is not as harsh as other processing solutions. Which is fantastic! It can be a bit pricey but it is worth it and I would recommend this with the color brand as well!
Taylor H.
rochester
Shades eq is my go to for toning with any shade of hair ! It’s got so much shine. And it’s great for controlling shades when you are trying to cancel out warmth or any other underlying pigment.
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
Perfection. Works so beautifully with the Shades and the Clear. Color processes wonderful. The versatility of the developer and the clear brings you so many options. I can’t work without this.
Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
The best for highlighting or color it's amazing how well this works to lift for highlighting or to color the hair just make sure u get the right volume for the job
Brittanie C.
Orem, UT
As a hairstylist, Redken is my go to product for color! I LOVE the Shades EQ toners and the processing solution works perfectly with it. I have a hard time using anything else because I always get the results I want with Redken.
Taylor W.
I love redken shades EQ! This processing solution does its job. Shades is conditioning to the hair and leaves it looking healthy and shiny. Easy to use and colors are true to tone and very very beautiful
Sarah P.
Redken processing solution is my go to. Every time. It never fails you, and delivers their promises. I never have to wonder how it's going to work.

Amazon