Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Review for: 08N more...
I do hair and I tone almost everyone with Shades Eq gloss. There’s so many tones to choose from I feel like you can really customize your clients toner to fit their need. It tones quickly and evenly, and doesn’t shift the natural base which I love. It makes the hair so soft and shiney! I also love the smell of Shades! My mom does hair also and growing up in the salon they always used Redken color and products and it’s sort of a nostalgic smell to me and I’m so glad Shades are still around and so popular!